Chapter 11

Walking down the corridor towards the classroom, you have never been so excited. Maybe you had a chance, your plan seemed suddenly more real and that made you feel confident. Your feelings for All Might have become even stronger than before. Smiling widely, you went further unaware that for some time someone was following you.

The school was still empty, so it never came to your mind that someone might want to harm you. After all, it was UA. The defense system was too precise to allow anyone to enter the school unnoticed. So... who was that person?

Exactly a few minutes later you found out as soon as someone called you by your name. When you heard this voice, you felt a sudden rush of irritation and clenching your fists, you tried to stay calm. You felt that something was wrong in the last few days as if you forgot about something but when you saw that person standing now in front of you, you recalled everything.

Bakugo Katsuki.

He has promised you a second talk about your little secret. If not All Might, you might found out what Bakugo meant and now you had to wait until he comes to you at school and starts talking. But when you think about it now... is keeping the strength of your Quirk in secret really so important? In the end, it was your mother who cared about it. But on the other hand, many of your classmates would feel angry or disappointed that you lied to them. And you didn't want that.

"What do you want?" You asked smiling falsely.

"What are you doing so early in school? Are you planning something?" He said looking at you carefully. You stared at him with surprise in your eyes, thinking about what he meant. You and planning something? Who are you to him? Some kind of a villain? You started to laugh, crossing your hands over your chest. "What's so funny, idiot?"

"Hahaha. You. You made it sound like I'm a villain or something." You replied turning a deaf ear to his last word. You thought you saw a blush on his face, but you quickly got rid of that thought. In the end, it's Bakugo and Bakugo hates you for some reason. He probably felt stupid by what you said to him. Calming yourself down and pulling your hair off your forehead, you looked him straight in his eyes. "So, you just want to know why am I so early in school or is it just an excuse to bring up that subject about my secret and start to blackmail me again?"

He grimaced, making a short "tch" sound.

"Maybe yes maybe no. It's up to you." He pointed at you with a finger and smiled ironically.

"Up to me? What the hell are you talking about?" You moved uneasily, glaring at him with fury in your eyes. Being mean is an innate trait, a matter of growing up or staying in that kind of a company, that's why he's so... so... ugh... what he wants from me?, you thought watching him smiling again.

"You know it, you just don't want to admit it. You're hiding it, I cannot stand people who hide something like that and especially when the reason is so... dumb." He said making it impossible for you to find the right words to give him an answer. Wait... what??, you thought blinking quickly. You said the first thing that came to your mind after a while.

"Wait... what are you... umm... okay, this is stupid. You don't like me because I have a secret?"

"Arghhh!! Just say it already, idiot! That you... you...!" He shouted but suddenly someone interrupted him.

"Bakugo, stop bother (L/N) again. It's boring."

Todoroki was standing behind you and staring at Bakugo with a stone face. It was the first time he stood in your defense, usually, Todoroki just watched. You couldn't stop your eyes to open widely.

"Piss off, it's not your business."

You always thought that Todoroki and Bakugo aren't neutral with each other, but you saw them having a normal conversation during one of the training. You thought then that maybe they like each other a bit. You also knew that Todoroki has a cold, aloof personality which stems from his harsh upbringing and he prefers not to interfere in anything that doesn't interest him. On the other hand Bakugo it's a crude, arrogant and aggressive person who treats everyone as an obstacle to be surpassed. And now those two, for an unknown reason to you, stood between you and looked at each other with irritation.

One of them is furious because you have a secret and, for some reason, he can't understand why and the other one, who don't even care about you, is standing in your defense (not that you couldn't handle Bakugo by yourself but okay...). What made them both suddenly so interested in you?

"Maybe, but looking how you torment this girl day by day has already become annoying."

"Okay... I think it's time to..." You started, trying to make them stop but Bakugo shouted:

"AhhHH! You don't understand anything! Go die, idiot!" Then he turned quickly and walked away in the opposite direction. You stood still feeling confused for a moment. You looked at Todoroki but he also didn't know what just have happened.

"What's wrong with him?" You asked watching Bakugo disappear around the corner. Suddenly Todoroki glanced at you and said:

"He's jealous."

For a moment your voice stuck in your throat. What did he just...?

"What? Bakugo? Jealous? About me? No way! I... I don't even have a b-boyfriend!" You said waving your hands, trying to deny everything. You felt stupid when you told that last sentence to Todoroki. Ugh... I'm such an idiot, you thought feeling blush on your cheeks

"No, but you have someone you like." He looked straight into your eyes when he saw your face. You stood in the middle of the corridor with your mouth wide open, not knowing what to do. You only could watch as Todoroki was saying that last sentence:

"What? You think nobody noticed?"