Chapter 10

Chuuu!

And your wound was healed, it was gone as quickly as it appeared. Actually, it didn't even bother you, such a slight scratch, but since All Might was so taken over, you had no intention of opposing him. If it was up to you to decide, you would take a band-aid and everything would be OK. But he insisted ... and you weren't able to refuse him.

You were sitting on the couch in Recovery Girl's office, who had been looking through some papers for some time, muttering something under her breath. You would have left the office a long time ago, in the end, one kiss from the nurse and you are perfectly healthy, but for some reason, she asked you to stay for a while because she wanted to ask you something. She's only looking at those papers, you thought, not understanding why she didn't ask you immediately after healing you. She told you to wait on the couch as if you were not in hurry. In about an hour you had classes and you wanted to take a quick shower, get dressed, and maybe... go and look for All Might? You were a little worried ... he disappeared so quickly as if something bad really happened to him. You didn't know what exactly, but you expected it to be the most important information about your favorite superhero.

In order to focus on something else, you shook your head and looked around. It was quiet and peaceful and the room in the white and bright light made you want to fall asleep. In the end, this training tired you pretty well. Your eyelids closed themselves and it felt like you had a sand under them. You leaned your head against the wall and trying to convince yourself that it was only for a moment, you closed your eyes.

You didn't even know when you fell asleep.

The sidewalk you walked on was small and narrow, made of grey bricks and covered with grass here and there. The sun was already setting and the bag on your shoulder was never so heavy. You were humming a song you heard recently in one ad in TV; the catchy melody made you go faster towards home, making you also forget about the whole world.

Suddenly you felt someone grabbing you by the arm and starting to twist it back, in the meantime grabbing you by the second and holding it in a strong grip. It hurt like hell, making you squeal in pain. On the route you have always walked home you rarely met other people, so you were not surprised by the fact that no one reacted when you started screaming. But suddenly a low voice silenced you.

"Shut up or I'll rip your tongue off!" It worked, the voice was stuck in your throat immediately and your heart started to beat even faster than before. You were scared. You had no idea what was going on. You tried to struggle, but the grip was too strong.

"Don't even try to resist or use your Quirk. I will kill you if I'll have to!" Said the same voice again, making goose bumps on your back. You didn't want to die, so you calmed yourself down and waited for what was to happen in a moment.

You felt a strong hit on the back of your head and when you felt a wave of piercing pain, your eyes were flooded with darkness.

You woke up covered with sweat and with that strange feeling in your head. This was it, your hunch that told you about future events. However ... until now... you haven't experienced anything that could be called a "vision". Before your eyes never appeared any images, you just knew something was going to happen. Could your power ... become stronger again?

"Is everything okay, (L/N)-san?" Asked suddenly Recovery Girl, looking at you surprised. You blinked a few times, not quite sure if everything was fine. Your head still hurt you, but after that, you felt only fear and confusion. Since your power upgraded again, your dream was... a vision of the future. Someone was about to kidnap you, but you didn't know when exactly. "(L/N)-san?"

"Y-yes. I'm fine. It's just... I had a nightmare." You said sending her a weak smile. She looked at you with curiosity, making you avoid eye contact with her.

"Are you sure?"

"Actually... no..." You sighed softly and after a while, you couldn't stop the flood of words. You told her about your dream and that you knew perfectly well that these were the future events. Recovery Girl stared at you intensively, nodding from time to time. "What should I do? Someone will kidnap me and I don't even know when. Should I tell this someone else?"

"Isn't that obvious? All Might is your personal tutor, so it's his duty to take care of your safety. After class, you should inform him about your vision as soon as possible. He will know what to do next." She said making you look at her immediately. How did ... how did she know about it? How did she know that All Might taught you individually? The Headmaster promised that it would stay between your three and now ... someone else knew? Recovery Girl seeing your surprise laughed loudly and answered: "I'm pretty observant. Besides All Might often talks about you. He let it slip that he was going to teach you a few days ago. But don't worry, I won't tell anyone. In the end, I'm a doctor and doctors don't reveal their secrets."

But there was only one sentence in your head. All Might often talks about you, All Might often talks about you. He... talks about me? But... why?, you thought feeling a sudden wave of heat.

You nodded and after answering a few questions from Recovery Girl, you left her office. You couldn't stop the smile appearing on your face as soon as you closed the door behind you. So you weren't neutral for him. Being curious what he said about you to the school nurse, you went ahead, forgetting about your vision.