Chapter 22

You still get butterflies even though he has taken you into his arms a few times. There was something about it and no matter how many times he was holding you like that or when you felt him only touching you slightly, you just wanted more and more. If he only knew how you really felt right now, if he only knew that your feelings for him weren't just shallow, that they weren't... simple and fleeting. They were too strong that you couldn't deny them anymore. And even though he did not know how serious you were about him, he couldn't deny them too. Earlier, you didn't have a chance to think about how he was going to solve this whole situation. He didn't give you a clear answer, he didn't say yes or no. Actually, you haven't understood what he meant then; he told you to not give up but you were pretty sure that it wasn't a thing he had on his mind. But to tell the truth, when he said those words, you couldn't stop thinking that maybe... maybe... he was starting to feel something for you... but he was afraid to say it out loud? In the depths of your heart, you wanted it to be true, but your mind was telling you something else. Was such a thing even possible? If so, how...?

You closed your eyes, trying to clear your mind but your thoughts apparently were taking a part in a race. After all, it was something that has been bothering you for a long time. It wasn't easy to suddenly stop thinking about it. But when finally, in some way, you managed to calm yourself down, you could concentrate on another thing.

He was carrying you somewhere and you had no idea where.

It was raining for a long time but you were not cold anymore. From almost every side you were surrounded by warmth, his warmth; also his jacket shielded you from raindrops falling on your face and body, although you were soaked to the skin. But you didn't even care about that, because what other girl could say that All Might himself gave her his jacket and was holding her in his arms, carrying into the unknown? It was only a moment ago when you realized how lucky you were to be able to experience something like that. Other girls who secretly carried a torch for him could only dream about it. You've never felt so special, but when you finally came to your senses, you tightened your grip on his neck and mumbled:

"Umm... sensei... c-can you tell me at least where exactly are we going?" But he didn't react, so doing something you wouldn't normally have the courage to do, you pulled up a bit to be closer to his ear, repeating your previous question more firmly. You could have sworn that at the moment when you said that question again when your lips moved close to his ear and he noticed it, you felt his heart suddenly beat faster. Did he just... blushed?, you said to yourself when you caught sight of his face. However, you didn't have a good look at it, you had to close your eyes because of the strong wind blowing in your face so you weren't sure if it was THAT kind of blush or he was just cold.

"Well... it's... it's... it's a special place w-where no one will find out who you are and that there are two of you." He stuttered with slight embarrassment in his voice as if he didn't quite know how to answer your question. As if he... didn't know it too.

"What kind of special place?" You insisted, desperately wanting to pry this information from him. He didn't answer; he just laughed loudly, bouncing off the next roof as if he was ignoring your question so with slightly impatient tone and a bit louder you added "All Might-sensei? Do you hear me?"

"Yes, of course, I...! It's... my friend's... house." He hesitated stiffening strangely. It was... really odd to see for the first time this confident and courageous All Might behave like that.. as if he just... panicked and said the first thing that came to his mind.

"A-are you sure, sensei? You don't sound..." You started but suddenly he interrupted you.

"Of course, (Y/N)-san! You'll be safe there! And he will certainly help you find a way to solve your problem!" All Might said loudly and laughed after finishing the sentence.

It suddenly came to you... All Might was going to leave you, leave you with someone you didn't know. You felt a lump in your throat when those thoughts flooded your mind. You were terrified. All Might wants to leave me, all by myself with a complete stranger and... just..., you almost cried in your head desperately trying to not show your emotions on your face. But he had to notice it because his face changed dramatically and tightening his grip a bit harder, he quickly added:

"Of course, it's not like I will leave you there alone! I'll be coming to check up on you, don't worry, (Y/N)-san." He explained looking intently at you. This answer didn't satisfy you, that lump in your throat wasn't gone, you were still afraid, you didn't know that person, but... since All Might decided so, he probably knew what he was doing. You blindly believed in every decision he made, trusted him completely.

"You are... cruel, sensei..." You replied quietly and without thinking, hiding your head in his chest so he wouldn't see your face.

"Wha... why do you say that? You made it sound as if I was about to abandon you. I promise you, (Y/N), it will never happen! It's only temporary until I'll find a way to help you." He said but when you heard your name without -san at the end, you looked at him impulsively. He was serious and you trusted him with all your heart, he wouldn't let you down. After all, All Might wouldn't lie to you, right?

"Okay... let's say I believe you."

"Thank you, (Y/N). For now, we must find a place to hide you, then we will think about a solution to your problem."

You were so taken over by what he was saying to you that you didn't notice you've been standing on the ground for some time. It looked like your trip was over and you finally got to his friend's house. It was a medium-sized yellowish building surrounded by an auburn fence. It looked completely normal, you imagined it differently, you thought it would be more... uncommon. You looked around, it was an ordinary Japanese street with the exception that there were only a few other houses nearby.

"Can you... at least tell me what's your friend's name?" You asked when he put you on the ground, but still not taking his hand from your waist. Somehow, you weren't going to remind him of that.

"Of course! It's... it's... it's Toshinori Yagi."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I haven't found any information about All Might's house, so I've come up with anything. If anyone knows something, let me know xD