Chapter 15

You locked yourself in the cabin, putting your bag on the toilet and once you got out your running outfit, that memory came back to you. You put the clothes back on the bag, leaning against the door and while hiding your face in your hands, you sighed softly. Taking a deep breath, you tried to erase that thought. It wasn't easy, in front of your eyes you still had the surprised and frightened face of your favorite superhero who didn't know how he should react. What did you do, (Y/N), you thought, rubbing your eyes with your hands. And what the hell was that?

Once you've managed to calm yourself down, you reached for your clothes again and when you tried to remove your white uniform shirt, you heard the sound of the opening door. You immediately froze. Is someone in school at this hour? You took a step back, not knowing why. Why are you afraid? After all, it's just a girl. You shook your head, laughing at yourself, but when you started unbuttoning your shirt, you couldn't turn off your hearing. Two girls? And they were talking about All Might. As soon as you heard his name, you couldn't help but eavesdrop. You didn't know these girls, their voices were foreign to you.

''I'm sooo jealous! I want to have classes with him too." Said one of them, turning the tap on and probably starting to wash her hands.

"Lessons with the Number One Hero? Who wouldn't want that?"

"I know right? But I'm curious... how he finds time to teach those dorks from the Hero Course?The city is still full of villains. Doesn't he have to... you know."

"Yeah, but there are still other superheroes. All Might it's not the only one." Said one of the girls turning off the tap. It was quiet for a moment when suddenly you heard something that made your heart go to your throat.

"You know, I saw something today. Something... I don't know what to think about it."

"If it's something about this guy you have a crush on, then I don't want to listen!" Laughed girl with a more higher voice.

"No! Jeez, not this time, Rika. It's... I saw All Might today... with a girl from Hero Course." Said Satomi.

"And? There is a lot of girls around him whenever he appears. It's totally normal."

"No, you don't get it. I saw him walking with her to a classroom. Alone. What were they doing there all by themselves? It was after classes. What if they...?" Started Satomi, but her friend, Rika, quickly interrupted her.

"Whaaa... what? What are you thinking about? That the Number One Hero has a... something with his student? No way. It's illegal. How could the greatest hero do something like this? Probably she's just his fan or she wanted to ask him about something. Really, Satomi. It's impossible." Sighed Rika.

You knew that you were perfectly aware of it, so why ... it hurt so much? Why from all the people in this world you wanted to give him your heart? Why did it have to be him? Unrequited love involves pain, suffering, and longing. And all this only deepens the feeling. You were trying to get rid of it, but it wasn't that easy, because somewhere in the depths of your soul you still had hope. Hope that you will succeed. I'm so hopeless, you thought, why a human must be constructed that he's attracted by things he cannot get?

You sighed softly, holding back a tear forming in your eye. Forgetting that you were still in the toilet, locked in the cabin, you sniffled loudly. Suddenly you heard a short shhh and fast steps approaching in your direction. You felt your stomach churning. You stepped back when you heard a knock on the cabin in which you were standing.

"Hey, is anyone there?" Said one of the girls, pressing on the handle.

"Satomi, what are you doing? You can't just like that go and..."

"I know you're in. I belong to the student council. Why are you so late in school?"

You quickly covered your mouth with your hand, feeling like almost every hair on your skin was raising. Why is it always when you lock yourself in your mind, thinking about something important, you forget about the world around you? Those girls talked about you, you were that girl who went with All Might to the class. They could recognize you. At least one of them. You were so scared, that they might start to ask you about your relations with your teacher. You knew that they were not aware of your feelings toward him but it wasn't a problem you were thinking right now. You didn't want anyone to know you had private lessons with him. And especially about your Quirk. You could keep a secret but you were a terrible liar. People have always suspected that you were hiding something, but, by the way, you behaved, they were afraid to just ask.

And now that everything has been put into question and you've had the hunch that these girls won't leave you alone so easily, you've been even more scared than ever. But you knew that... you cannot spend your all life being scared. You have to face your problems. You can't live like that forever. You made your decision.

You unlocked yourself and took a step forward.

Author's second note:

I came back! I'm sorry it took so long! :))

 I will try to update regularly from now. I hope you like this story :)