Chapter 24

When the warm water touched your skin, you immediately felt better. Not only on your body, but also on your mind as if it suddenly managed to calm you down. As if the water got rid of not only the cold but also of all the uncertainty and fear that you have felt for a long time. There was only one thought left in your head: everything will be okay, everything will be fixed. You just have to stop pitying yourself and take your destiny into your own hands. You just had to come up with a plan that wasn't even so complicated. Some people say that the best ideas are born in the shower. And so it was this time.

You must master your Quirk. As soon as possible.

The problem was just how you should do it. Well, you should continue to train as you have done so far. Maybe the problem was actually in your body, but to tell the truth, you knew that it wasn't just that. The problem was also in your mind. It was weak, very vulnerable. You always had a problem to make the right decision, you couldn't even concentrate on anything. Something has always distracted you. Something... and someone.

The truth was, there really was someone truly distracting you. And that someone was a person who was supposed to teach you how to control your power. All Might. But ... now everything will be different. From now on, you will stop seeing a person, who made you feel such strong emotions. From now on you will spend the majority of your time with a person you knew nothing about. Who was this whole Toshinori and how was he supposed to help you master your Quirk? Actually, All Might said nothing about it. Actually, he didn't explain anything to you. It all seemed strange to you as if All Might didn't realize that his plan was incomplete and contradictory. Something was really wrong here and you had the strange feeling that you would soon find out about the truth.

To your dismay, you realized that the clothes were too big. Like TOO BIG. The plain gray t-shirt you were wearing was more like a dress. It reached you mid-thighs. And when you tried to wear sweatpants, you couldn't even take a step, because they fell to the ground. Seriously, what kind of person was this Toshinori Yagi? Certainly, his figure must have been similar to All Might's, because in the end, what kind of person would wear such big clothes? So you put sweatpants on a small shelf next to the sink, not knowing what else you could do about it. You hung your uniform on the dryer, not wanting to throw it into the washing machine. You thought you would ask Toshinori later about it.

When you left the bathroom, you felt strange after all. You were just walking around the house of some stranger in his shirt, while All Might was just on the other side of the wall. You wore nothing but this shirt and your underwear, which, fortunately, remained dry. On the one hand, you felt embarrassed and would prefer that the object of your feelings didn't see you dressed like that, but on the other hand, the other part of you wanted him to finally see that you are someone else under your school uniform. That you're not just his student, you're also a woman. But could someone like All Might, who puts all his heart into his work as a teacher, look at his student differently?

You sighed quietly and leaned against the wall outside the door of the room, where All Might was talking to Toshinori now, running your fingers through your wet hair. You were hoping that you could overhear what they were talking about, but to your disappointment, you didn't hear anything. Strange. Maybe they've finished talking? Without thinking, you knocked on the door, waiting to finally get to know this whole Toshinori Yagi. You couldn't bear this uncertainty anymore.

You heard footsteps and when the door opened, you saw All Might. From the moment you knocked, until the moment your teacher appeared on the doorstep, not even five seconds have passed. That's why you still had your hand raised and it looked as if you were going to open the door.

''Already finished? Okay, so... "All Might started, but his voice suddenly got stuck in his throat. His eyes were wide open and his mouth moved like a fish in water. His eyes were focused on you. No, his eyes were practically on you. Everywhere. As if they were about to devour you. You felt a blush creeping onto your cheeks, so you hung your head quickly to hide behind your hair, but to your surprise, you couldn't do it. Well, they were wet and you just brushed them back. You started to panic in your mind. What to do, where to hide, I cannot let him... but ...

... what... is touching my cheek?

Suddenly you felt something warm and large having a physical contact with your face. When you looked up, you realized that it was All Might's hand. But why? What just...? Why did he put his hand on my face?, you thought panicked. And why is he lifting my chin?, you added, staring now at him as if you were enchanted by his blue eyes, but you've quickly managed to close them. You did this instinctively. Why is he lifting my chin as if he is trying...?

How long it took? Two seconds? Maybe three?

When it was all over, you opened your eyes, feeling only disappointment. What were you thinking? That he will kiss you? But why? He withdrew his hand and, without looking into your eyes, he embraced himself tightly, as if he was afraid that he would do something to you. And suddenly, as if nothing had happened, he continued his previous sentence:

'' ... s-so... excuse me, b-but I have s-something important to d-do. I'm sorry!" And after saying that he passed you quickly, still not looking at you.

''Wait! All Might! "You shouted, forgetting about the -sensei at the end.

When the front door closed behind him and you stood like a stone statue in the middle of the corridor, you couldn't stop the flood of thoughts. What just happened? Wait, he ... he just left me here, you cried in your head, unable to get rid of the shock. You put your hands on your face, still feeling the heat on it. You were standing there maybe a few minutes when...

''Excuse me. '' You suddenly heard a familiar voice on the left, preceded by a quiet cough. You raised your head quickly, hoping it was All Might, but ... it was someone else. A little taller than you, a skinny, guy with long blond hair, who stood in the room and stared at the floor with a strange, embarrassed expression. Oh no, so this is this Toshinori Yagi. And in addition, he was a witness to this whole embarrassing situation. You just wanted to go and die now. You were about to apologize, but suddenly you felt that strange feeling behind your head and after a while, you saw All Might standing in a dark place. He was... just smiling. Suddenly, you heard a hiss and after a moment your teacher was surrounded by a white smoke which apparently came from him. As it slowly began to disappear, your vision became blurry and again you saw Toshinori still standing in front of you and staring at you in surprise.

It was your... hunch? What was that supposed to mean?? And why was it interrupted? You gulped loudly, feeling that it was something really, really important.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, if somebody wonders how All Might showed up so fast after his spectacular escape ... well, he's a superhero with great strength and super speed. So I thought that he would be able to jump quickly through the window, change his clothes and take his smaller form xD Yay!