Chapter 34

When you finally calmed down, and tears stopped flowing from your eyes, you felt dizzy and that your head became strangely light. You gently moved away from All Might, even though you wanted to stay in his arms for even longer, and you started rubbing your temples. Only now you felt that your head was hurting you. It's probably because of crying, you thought.

All Might observed you closely, watching your every move. After a moment, his hand suddenly appeared on your forehead, wandering later to your cheek. You hissed slightly in pain - this was the place where that villain hit you. Toshinori took his hand away, afraid he was hurting you. You gave him a slight smile, wanting to let him know that everything was all right.

''I've noticed it before. (Y/N), I think you... have a fever." He said suddenly, putting his hand to your forehead again. Instinctively, you did the same. When you brushed his hand with your fingers, you felt you were blushing even more.

But he was right. You were burning up. You realized that this heat you felt when you got up, this lightness and spinning in your head was the result of a fever. You sighed quietly and walked slowly toward the sofa, sitting down after a moment. Wonderful, the last thing I need now. A cold, you said in your mind.

"... but I rarely get sick." You said, glancing at All Might with slight disbelief. You closed your eyes feeling suddenly tired. And you felt so well-rested when you got up.

"Here." All Might said, pulling a hand in your direction in which held a white electronic thermometer. You took him without a word, sending him a thankful smile.

A few minutes later you looked at the screen, unable to believe the numbers that had appeared there.

"No way..." You murmured to yourself, giving him the device when he reached for it. He looked at the result and said more to himself:

''37 and 9.'' He looked at you with pity, putting the thermometer in one of the cupboards. He returned to you after a while and added. ''Go to bed. I don't remember that in the plan that I made for you was a spare time for you to get sick."

You laughed, recalling your training sessions with him.

''Really? I think there was."

"No, I'm sure there wasn't." He answered, smiling. A while later he held out his hand to you saying. ''Come on, get up.''

Obediently you got up from the couch, feeling strangely stiff. Fortunately, your nose wasn't running yet and you haven't had a sore throat, although you knew it was only a matter of time. The cold was coming (xD)

When you found yourself in your bed, you felt better right away. You almost fell on, landing on soft pillows. All Might grabbed your duvet and wrapped it around you as if you were a small, sick child. You felt heavy on your chest, you didn't want him to treat you like that. Before you could bite your tongue, you said:

"Don't do that." All Might straightened up, looking at you a little confused.

"Don't do... what?" He asked. Here we go again. Again you couldn't stop yourself from saying those words.

''Don't act like you are my father. I don't want you to treat me like your... your..."

That made him speechless. He never thought of you as his daughter, especially now that he finally realized that this slowly growing feeling he had for you had little to do with father's concern.

"I don't think about you this way." He answered when he finally got his voice back. You turned your head to the left, preparing another question.

''Then...'' You started hesitating a bit. ''... can you... explain what kind of way?"