A little Monty or a little Marci?

TIME JUMP...

                                      marci

                                      marci.bby: Well, the bump is finally starting to form 🙈

                                                                        Comments disabled...

I walked into school on Monday feeling completely drained. I was now 16 weeks pregnant and starting to show. It  was the day that I was going to find out what the gender of my baby is. I was excited to find out but I still couldn't get myself in the best of moods considering the fact that Monty and I were now on a break. He decided to go to a party at Bryce's of all people, get fucked up, and screw another girl. He did tell me right away but it was his idea to go on a break because "I pushed him into committing before he was ready". After thinking about it, I realized that he was right and I did push him into a situation where he felt like he had no choice but to give being with me a shot. That didn't keep me from still feeling heartbroken though. I was starting to think that Monty and I weren't ever going to work out. I do believe he loves me but I don't think he loves me in the way that I want him to. Jessica and Hannah approached me at my locker, knocking me out of my thoughts. "You feeling okay today? You know, after everything that happened over the weekend." Jessica asked me while she pushed a stray piece of hair out of my face. "Yeah, I'm good. Can't say I'm all peaches and cream or anything but I'll be alright." I smiled at them both and then started to head towards first period. "I just still can't believe he did that. I thought y'all were totally in love." Hannah said sympathetically. Before I could respond Monty, Justin, and Zach all approached us. I could see Sherri and Jeff a little farther down the hall making out. At least their relationship was still going good. "Good morning ladies." Justin said before giving Jess a quick peck on the lips. I gave them a small smile and started to walk back down the hall. "Gotta get to class guys, bye!" I shouted to them. I really wasn't in any hurry to get to class, I just didn't know how to act around Montgomery and I'm sure everyone was able to catch on to that. I was feeling a little sad about the fact that all three of my best friends were in a relationship and now I was the odd one out. Jessica had Justin, Hannah and Clay were together now, and Sherri and Jeff were practically inseparable. I could hardly even hang out with her anymore unless Jeff tagged along. Not that I don't adore Jeff, I would just like some girl time every now and then. Zach walked in and took his usual seat next to me, followed by Justin who always sits in front of me. Zach turned to look at me. "That was totally your way to get away from Monty." He chuckled. "Obviously." I playfully rolled my eyes at him and both him and Justin laughed. Right as class started I felt my phone buzz on my foot inside of my purse. I try not to text in class too much but I was curious who it could be.

Baby Daddy 👶🏻: So now u can't even stand to me around me???

Me: Did I ever say that, Montgomery? No. So don't be melodramatic. I just don't know how to act around you so I chose to remove myself from the awkward situation. No big deal.