Secrets come out.

marci

                                                            marci.bby: Father daughter love 💘

                                                                      Tagged: montgomerydlc

                                                                          Comments disabled...

                                                    marci

                                                    marci.bby: Wish I could get this little guy!

                                                                      Comments disabled...

I was sitting in the library waiting on Jeff to meet me during lunch. He had texted me during my last block and told me that he really needed to talk to me. I was nervous about what it was and I hoped that he wasn't going to make my life more difficult by trying to win me back again. It had been two weeks since the gender reveal party and things had yet to go back to normal at home. I had been acting a little strange towards Monty, somewhat because of the gender reveal but mostly because of my weird want for another baby. I even caught him reading my journal trying to figure out what was wrong with me. Needless to say, that caused a huge blowout fight. Annie nixed the puppy idea and instead of explaining to her why I wanted one to begin with, I just went on about my business. That didn't stop me from going to the puppy store and the animal shelter just about every day though to try to get my puppy and dog fix. It wasn't working at all and I wanted to rip my hair out every time I put my hand on my belly and wished I was pregnant. It made no sense why I would want a baby and all I could think of was being pregnant. It was a thought that was constantly harassing my mind. I squeezed my eyes shut and took a deep breath. I grabbed a handful of cheese fries and shoved them in my mouth. I hadn't been interested in healthy eating for a couple of weeks because I was too stressed. I continued eating until I saw Jeff walk in. I was extremely confused whenever I noticed Praters was with him and they were both walking towards my table. Jeff leaned down and gave me a side hug and then spoke up whenever I gave him a questioning look. "It's Praters' story to tell, that's why he came. Trust me, you're gonna wanna hear this." He said while sitting down next to me. I nodded my head and then turned my attention to Praters. "So, what's so important that you had to recruit Jeff so that you could tell me?" I asked with a slight tone. I didn't have a huge problem with Praters or anything but he was usually kind of a dick. "I've been in denial about something for a few months and I realized now that I need to come forward and be honest." I crinkled my eyebrows together in confusion and I could feel the nervous knots forming in my belly. He leaned forward and Jeff and I both followed suit. "What he's about to tell you is gonna start a lot of shit but at the end of the day, it's gonna make your life go back to normal." Jeff whispered to me. I was even more confused now. I reached up and wrapped my hand around my locket necklace of Hannah's. Something I had started to do whenever I was nervous, upset, or angry. It made me feel like she was somewhat there with me and that tended to help some. "The night that Emma's baby was conceived didn't go down the way she told people." I looked over to Jeff quickly and he gestured for me to keep listening to Praters. "What do you mean?" I asked him quietly. "What I mean is... it wasn't just Monty and Emma in the room. I was there too, it was a drunken threesome." I chuckled a little bit and both Jeff and Praters looked at me confused. "Okay, and why is that so important for me to know?" I chuckled because I thought it was funny that Praters thought that little piece of information was going to change my life. "I'm not done yet. Emma and I had fucked a couple of other times at different parties, that's how I ended up in it." He responded and I just continued to stare at him. There was no point in me hearing all of this except me realizing that the two of them were even more sexual than I realized. Maybe that's what Montgomery found so great about Emma. I wasn't interested in having threesomes or doing anything kinky and clearly she was. "Monty and I obviously didn't do anything, we just took turns pleasing Emma." I looked down at the table with a blush at his words. The thought of my boyfriend and another decent looking guy pleasing Emma as he called it was enough to make me wanna run out of there in embarrassment. Praters spoke up again though. "At first Monty was fucking her and she was sucking me off at the same time. He was struggling to finish though and eventually Emma told us to switch. So I slapped a condom on and I started fucking her while she gave Monty head." I kept staring at the table and I could feel my cheeks getting red again. The last thing I wanted to do was to hear about my boyfriends sexual endeavors with another girl. "Are you almost done?" I mumbled to him. "It's about to get interesting, Mar." Jeff nudged me. I nodded my head but continued to stare at the table. I started playing with the holes in my blue jeans. "Monty came in Emma's mouth while she was blowing him. I fucked her until I came and whenever I pulled out, I realized the condom had broke really bad but I didn't say anything at the time." I immediately stopped my motions and slowly looked up at him. "What did you just say?" I whispered. "Monty never finished from fucking Emma, I did." My mouth fell open at his words and I felt my breath catch in my throat. "A few days later I told Emma but she told me to keep it to myself. Of course I agreed. Then a month afterwards she's saying that she's pregnant with Monty's baby. Since he never knew that my condom broke so I ended up actually finishing inside her, he believed her that it was his since he didn't wear a condom. Montgomery was nowhere near done whenever we switched off though. I knew she was lying and had pretty much just picked him right from the start. I was happy for that and went on about my life until I realized how wrong it was for me to do that to him... and to you." Praters said while making eye contact with me. I had never heard him sound so sincere and like a normal person before. For proof, he showed me texts between him and Emma. He even showed me texts between him and Monty the day after where they were talking about Emma being kinky. "If what you're saying is true...then?" I paused for a second to take a breath but both Praters and Jeff spoke up for me at the same time. "There's no way that baby is Monty's."