Even mommy's can party.

marci

marci.bby: Party ready with my favorite banana! Ps yes, that's a drink in my hand and yes we we were pregaming 😜

                                                                  Tagged: hannahbananabaker

sassyryanshaver: My baby mama is cutting loose tonight? Fuck yeah!

jess.bby: Get your sexy asses here! Major thanks to Monty's parents for babysitting 👏🏼

ladiesmanbrycewalker: Shit come and pregame with me ladies 😏

marcuscolepresident: Who knew someone could look even hotter after having a baby?

littletony: You both look beautiful. I'll keep an eye on both of you tonight.

courtneycrimson: Are you even wearing a dress or is that just an oversized t shirt? Probably either Monty or Jeff's since you keep stringing them both along.

cheerleadersherri: My babes! We're gonna have so much fun tonight 😂

hannahbananabaker: I love you even though we already look drunk 😂😋

clayhelmetjensen: My girl always looks beautiful!

montgomerydlc: Baby u look beautiful

jeffatkins#22: Ur so beautiful princess I can't wait to see u

                                                              Load more comments....

Hannah couldn't contain her laughter as we were sitting in Clay's car on the way to Jessica's party. "I can't believe one of them hasn't given up yet." She said to me between laughter. It had been two months and both Monty and Jeff were keeping themselves in the running to be my boyfriend. I shook my head at the thought. "You must be putting out or something." Hannah said again while laughing. She was drunk. "Actually, no. I haven't even as much as kissed either one of them. You wanna know the weirdest part though? They have both said that they wouldn't mind if I were sleeping with both of them as long as they're getting some too. I swear, they've lost their fucking minds."  I threw my hands up in the air for dramatic affect. Both Hannah and Clay started laughing. "I'm not joking guys, I'm serious." That just made them start laughing even harder. I knew I wasn't that great so I was starting to wonder if it was more of a pride issue for them than anything. Surprisingly, Monty hadn't been with another girl since Savannah was born and he spent any free time with her. He had turned out to be an even better and doting father than I could've imagined. Jeff treated her like his own too. My little girl had both of them wrapped around her tiny finger, just like her mom they both liked to say. I still had mixed feelings for both of them. I loved them both so much but my love for Monty always trumped my love for Jeff. I knew that Monty probably wasn't the right choice though. He had hurt me one too many times and it made it to where I was constantly on edge wondering when he was going to hurt me again. Jeff was perfect in general and perfect for me but I just couldn't be with him yet knowing that I would always be pining over my love for Monty. Those reasons are why I have still yet to choose one or the other. When I looked at Jeff with my daughter, it warmed my heart. Whenever I looked at Monty with our daughter though, it set my whole soul on fire. I was conflicted to say the least. I was knocked out of my thoughts once we pulled up to Jess's house. You could hear the beating of the music as soon as you pulled in and there were people everywhere. "Super dad and I'm not the daddy but I wanna be are here already." Hannah joked motioning towards Monty's jeep and Jeff's car. I laughed under my breath before playfully hitting her on the arm. Clay just chuckled and grabbed her hand, leading her inside. As soon as I walked in, everyone started cheering my name. I started blushing and put my head down. People missed me while I was pregnant and couldn't party with everyone, I guess. I walked straight into the kitchen to get a drink and that's where I ran into my two Romeo's. "Hey baby girl." Monty said while giving me a side hug and kissing the top of my head. Jeff came up on the other side and repeated Monty's actions. I could feel eyes on us and that just made me squirm away from the both of them. I was exhausted with this love triangle so I needed something to be figured out sooner rather than later. Monty handed me a shot which I gratefully took. The three of us stood there talking, laughing, and taking shots together for an hour before Monty said he was going to play some beer pong. "So, how are you feeling about your first night away from Savannah?" Jeff asked me once we were alone. "I miss her but I know she's in good hands with Mr. and Mrs. De La Cruz. I'm glad she has them since my parents aren't really in the picture." I mumbled the ending before taking another shot. "Don't let yourself get upset over them, princess. You and Savannah have so many people who love you." He said while pushing a strand of hair out of my face. I took another shot before responding. "Am I a bad person, J?" I whispered. He looked at me confused so I continued. "I have reasons for wanting to be with two different guys and I can't choose one." He gave me a small smile and pulled me into a hug. "Mar, you could never be a bad person. You're confused and both Monty and I understand. You love us both, you have your reasons for wanting to be with both of us and reasons for not wanting to. We both just love you enough to wait for you to do what makes you happy." In that moment, my drunk mind took control and I decided that the reason I loved Monty more than Jeff was just because I had had sex with Montgomery and I hadn't yet with Jeff. I knew what I needed to do so that I could make the right choice. I pulled Jeff in for a kiss and he immediately responded. Our tongues battled for dominance until I pulled back. "Jefferey, take me upstairs. Now."