Flashback (Marci & Monty)

A/N: This chapter takes place during the six weeks that Monty cut Marci off before they found out she was pregnant. I never went into detail with what all went on during that time, so I thought y'all might enjoy a little incite with a flashback chapter ☺️ Hope you enjoy!

Week one:

I woke up the next morning feeling very hungover and very cold but still in an amazing mood. I rolled over, expecting to see a body laying next to mine, only to find the spot next to me completely empty. I crinkled my eyebrows together in confusion, causing my headache to worsen. I groaned at the familiar feeling and began massaging the spot in between my eyebrows. I tried not to let Monty's absence bother me and decided to give him the benefit of the doubt that maybe he had something to go do this morning and he just didn't want to wake me up. I sat up slowly, trying to prevent my nausea from getting bad enough to make me actually throw up. I stumbled around a little bit whenever I got out of the bed, most likely still a little bit drunk from the night before. I was still naked from my rendezvous with a certain tall, tan, brunette boy, so I searched the room for my clothes. I changed my mind and decided to just grab some of Jessica's clothes that she kept in the spare bedroom and wear those instead so that I wouldn't be doing an obvious walk of shame. I slipped on a t shirt and an extra pair of her cheer shorts and then pulled my tangled sex hair into a high pony tail. I noticed that I had a very strong ache between my legs and I smiled at the memory. My heart fluttered at the fact that I had finally got to have some sort of romantic connection to Montgomery. Maybe this was the start of something beautiful. Maybe this whole time that I thought my feelings for him were one sided, he actually felt the same way. On my way out of the guest room, I grabbed my phone off of the bedside table, expecting a text from Monty. I was disappointed to find that I had nothing from him but I once again let it slide. I walked out and practically skipped down the staircase and plopped down on the couch next to my girls' who were already awake and luckily, the only ones there. I was thankful that everyone else had cleared out so that I could tell my best friends' about my night. "Well, good morning to you too, sunshine." Hannah giggled at my obviously glowing appearance. "Why yes, my sweet little banana, I'd say it is a good morning." I said with an overly cheesy grin on my face. "What the hell has gotten into you? You're never this cheery in the morning." Sherri spoke with a chuckle. "Oh, she totally got laid. Look at her neck." Jessica added in, causing all three of them to more closely examine the dark purple marks all over my neck and collar bones. Damn, I forgot about those. If Monty left a hickey on every spot that he nipped and sucked on, then I was probably covered in evidence from my previous sexual endeavors. I quickly brought my hand up to my neck, covering them with a blush on my face. "You can't act all holy now, Mar. You obviously got it in last night and as your designated best friend, I have the right to know who the lucky guy was.... even though I have a pretty good idea already because you spent all your time with one person last night." Jessica said with a sly smile on her face. "I think we all have a pretty good idea who it was." Hannah added in with the same look on her face that Jessica was wearing. I stared at all of them with an excited smile on my face while they all three continued looking at me with expectant looks on their faces. "I had sex with Monty last night." I squeeled and they weren't far behind me. "Oh my God, how did that happen?" Sherri said, even more excited than I was. "We were just hanging out and drinking, we started flirting some, as usual. Then he asked if I wanted to play suck and blow and I declined but told him he could go and he said he was only gonna play if I was the one sitting next to him..." "Awwww." They all chimed in, interrupting my story. "I know, right? So anyways, I grew balls out of nowhere and said we could just go hang out upstairs instead and he gave me his signature smirk and before I knew it, we were making out hard core in the kitchen and then we were heading up stairs and I'm sure y'all can guess the rest." I told them, still not able to wipe the permanent smile off of my face. "Was it any good?" Jessica asked with a wag of her brows. "Yeah, I mean, it hurt pretty bad... I guess because I've only ever had sex one other time and Monty's way more experienced than me, but yeah, it did feel good. And then afterwards, we fell asleep cuddling." I responded with a shrug of my shoulders and a soft smile on my lips. "That's so sweet, y'all are definitely gonna be together." Jessica said while playfully shoving my shoulder. "Have you talked to him since though?" Hannah asked, causing my smile to waver some. She was the most untrusting of guys in our group because of being screwed over by both Justin and Marcus. "Um no, but I'm sure I will. I'm not like one of his typical hookups. I'm his best friend, he wouldn't do that to me." I responded with a tight lipped smile. I wasn't sure who I was trying to convince more, them or me. I silently prayed that I was right and that I wasn't about to get hurt by someone that I loved.