Chapter 2 -Who the Hell?!

(Warning, this chapter could be disturbing to some. But I promise it'll take a pleasant turn)

You stand up and wipe the drool off of your mouth. You rub the back of your neck, "owww...oh fuck. I feel like a 60 year old man" you pop your bones feeling better and grab your backpack, quickly pulling a mint out of it to eat and shove your sketch book into it before slinging the bag onto your back. You walk over to the window and open it, then drop out onto the outside Earth below. The air smells like rain, which makes sense considering it's pouring out here, although the rain never bothered you. You walk over to the car park and hop onto your WW2 style motorcycle (just pretend you have a license for it at 16, because motorcycles are cool af) you put your earphones in and turn on 19-200 on full volume. you pull onto the road and head for the city. Flying close to the road, under the stars, air flowing through your hair, and rain wetting your face. Making your cheeks turn rosy like water spreading water colors. A grin covers your face and your eyes light up.
*time skip*
You enter the city, (Pretend city is D.C. Even though there probably wouldn't be pumpkin farms this close) you park your bike, and start walking down an alley to try and find a ramen restaurant to grab a quick bite. Your music is playing to loud and you don't hear him come up behind you. He grabs you and thrusts you up against the wall in the dark alley. "Hey baby" he says like a greasy snake. "Get the fuck off of me Jace. I don't want to have to hurt you" you snarl at him, and attempt to kick him in the balls. He has you pinned down to well though, you barely can kick him before he tightens your grip. How the hell he found you here you'll never know. You start to call for help but he presses his mouth against yours, forcing his cold tongue into your mouth. You try and bite it but you can't move your jaw all the way down because of the way he has your head pinned. If you scream, it just sounds like a moan now because of his mouth covering yours. He puts his hand up your shirt and begins groping your boobs. Then starts moving it down to your crotch . You scream the moan like scream. "Hehe. Looks like they're having a lot of fun, doesn't it face ache? ...not like you would know" a British accent says behind you. Jace stops and pulls back slightly, to see who spoke, revealing your face. The tall shadow covered man's smile fades as he sees the scared tears running down your cheeks, and can now hear your frightened whimpers. A thought crosses your mind about this man, but it can't be. How could that be possible? Jace laughs and punches your face as you see the man running towards him. You start to fall to the ground but are caught by another figure who lifts you up bridal style and holds you closely. You hear the tall man evilly laughing as he tackles Jace, you don't even want to know why that man tackled him. The tall man yells "oye! Dullard! Give me and this guy some privacy, and take the girl somewhere safe" The guy carrying you starts walking. You feel miles above the ground, this guy must be even taller. You tightly wrap your arms around him and try to focus on his face which is difficult besides everything is still dizzy after the punch. You just see a blue and black blur looking down at you. The blur moves and a strong cockney accent says, "Et's okey luv, I've got ya" you think you see a smile just before you black out completely.