Bonus

~17 years later~

"Muuuuuuuudz let's go already!"

"Ugggggg....Fine. Just give me a second. I can't find my keys!"

Harmony walked into the recording room with her long ass legs and moved Murdoc's bass, picking up the keys underneath.

"Here you go you stinky old man."

He rolled his eyes. "You know you may look and sing like your father, but you defiantly get the smarts and snarky side from your mother"

"Yeah, yeah. And I get the attitude from growing up around you I bet?" 

"That's right princess" The name he always called her, but never in a creepy way

He stuck his tongue out at her which she did the same back at him. They chuckled and walked out of the apartment. 

"Where are we going again? to see some losers on tour in America?" he teased

"Yeah sounds about right. I think us losers might even play in their band as well"

When Harmony got older, (y/n) , Stuart, and Noodle had left Gorillaz and started their own band, Monkeyz. 

It was just them singing soft love songs, with experimental, indie background. They left because 

Stuart was tired of Murdoc still treating him like shit when drunk, he knew he was still secretly in 

love with (y/n) and didn't want to cause problems. Plus they wanted their own apartment. (Which happened to be connected to the Gorillaz apartment)

Harmony had begged to stay with Murdoc and Russel, they agreed deciding she was old enough.

Harmony had become the lead singer and wrote most lyrics for the Gorillaz. 

Usually the Gorillaz and Monkeyz would play on tour together, they were hardly a separate band at this point, only by name. 

The black Camaro stylo sped down the street and stopped in the Tesco's parking lot. 

"'Ere we are love. The famous portal" He grinned at her

They went into the store and slipped through into the American store, it was the first time she used the portal. 

The city was dark, due to the time difference, it was nighttime. 

Rain hit the pavement.

"Wow! Can you believe this Murdoc! Washington D.C!"

"Yeah, you know your parents met here? They were about your age then"

"Really? That's so c-Wait! Mudz Over there! What's happening?!" 

A woman was slapping a man across the face, and pushing him against the wall. 

She was obviously trying to get his pants down. He was whimpering for help.

Murdoc groaned "Oh god. Not this shit again" He sped over and knocked the woman out.

The young man fainted, Harmony caught him just in time and dragged him over to a bench, setting him next to her. 

She couldn't help but stare down at his face, he had (y/h/c) and rosy cheeks from the cold. 

She was in love.

Some things never change.

(A/N- I've been working really hard on my other books. And in all honesty I just really miss this one so much. I miss Stuart. I don't want to continue it because there arn't many other places to go with this one. But I am really contemplating making another 2-D x Reader. I think this one got really hard for me to update with my little chipmunks dying , and I had a lot of bad things happening in my life when I listened to Gorillaz, which made me be a bit weary to listening to them after everything I just wanted to forget. I'm beginning to lose those associations though and getting back on the right track. Every time I see or think about Stuart Pot I start crying though. I don't know if it's just he reminds me of sad past things, or if writing this he actually felt like my boyfriend whom I miss. Take Well loves! See you around!)