Chapter 9- I love you

(Quick A/N, so my little baby Stu passed away. I'm deeply heartbroken but I have his four other siblings to mother, and I have to stay strong for them. I am dedicating this chapter to Stu though, heck. I'm dedicating this book to my little Stu, but especially this chapter. Sorry if it seems a bit weird and slow but my mind is a little blank right now from being so sad. I love you my little Stu, sleep well baby. Here it goes, back to 2-D Stu and not chipmunk Stu)

2-D rolls over onto his side and cuddles into you even tighter, burying his head into the crook of your neck. You can't help but smile and laugh a little at his cuteness. You don't even care what time it is, it's Saturday and last night you found Stu, after two years of waiting for him. A big smile creeps onto his lips as he slowly opens one eye ever so slightly to see you. "'Ello luv" his voice cracks a little due to the early morning. "Good-morning Stu" he smiles even wider when you say his name. He scoots up to be eye contact with you and presses his nose against yours. You giggle a little and crawl on-top of him, pressing your head against his bare chest. He's wearing some boxers which are covered in a print of a bunch of little rubber ducks. This is as naked as you've ever seen 2-D...yet. You wear a blue and white stripy t-shirt and your underwear, the shirt is to big and is more of a dress than anything, but 2-D found it under his bed and it's clean, so why not? He wraps one of his long arms around your waist as you lay on him, and he runs his long fingers through your hair with the other. You sit up a little and make eye contact with him, then kiss him gently yet passionately, he kisses you back. After a couple of seconds you release the kiss and lean back into him. It's one of those mornings where words aren't needed, everything is so peaceful, and comfy just how it is. After a while you look up at him when you hear him quietly singing On Melancholy Hill, which you also start quietly singing along to, besides you practically know every lyric to every Gorillaz song. "...Well you can't get what you want, but you can get me, so let's set up and see, 'cause you are my medicine, when you're close to me, when you're close to me..." Silence fill the room for a moment after as you both lay there smiling, "wait Stu...the lyrics don't make sense because you said I can't get what I want but I can get you...well, you are exactly what I want" "well that's perfect then y/n...because...well, you're what I want too. You really are my medicine" you pull him into another passionate kiss, this time lasting slightly longer, but still stopping before it can escalate to quickly, even though you know that it won't take long before you two are really at it. You crawl off of his chest and nestle into his side and close your eyes. He lays awake just running his fingers thought your hair over and over with a big grin on his face."...hey luv?" "Yes Stu?" "Umm...I love you y/n" you can't help but grin, "I love you too Stu" those are the last words you exchange for the day before falling asleep until the next morning. It's the first time in two years, either of you have actually gotten proper rest, that's not filled with blood boiling nightmares. Of course you both fall asleep with huge smiles on your faces. You pushed Stu away originally because you didn't want to get hurt again, you didn't think he liked you anymore then just a little crush. Oh, how wrong you were.