Chapter 3 - Hello

*2-D's POV*
'She is beautiful. I hope I don't scare her when she comes around. She fainted, but she's breathing okay. It's probably just shock.' I pull her closer to my body and carry her to a bench around the corner. The bench is cold and wet, besides it's still raining out here. A car drives by, slightly splashing water up onto me, before it has gone and it's tail lights vanish into the darkness. Thankfully this road isn't to busy. I sit on the bench still holding her on my lap, her arms wrapped tightly around me in her unconscious state. I struggle for a moment pulling off my jacket and tightly wrap her up in it like a little burrito. I look down at her, and carefully examine her, while I have the chance to before she comes around, her hair is a beautiful shade of y/h/c, her skin looks soft and smooth. She has the cutest nose and most beautiful lips I have ever seen. Even in her unconscious state, a bit of a runny nose, her cheek Crimson from the punch, and her make up smeared from the nightly event and rain. 'She looks like an angel. I want to marry her one day....no, no stu. You barely know her.' But still something in my heart I cannot deny.

* Back to normal POV*
You feel yourself coming around. It's cold out and you don't know where you are. 'This isn't my bed.' You hear a car drive by, and water dropping onto your cheek. It feels like rain. Your not sure if you want to know where you are, it could be bad. You decide that you've got to find out sometime, and now's a better time then any. You slowly start to open your eyes to see the blue and black blur there again, this time it is slowly coming into focus. Blue spiky hair, big black eyes, pale skin....wait a second... "2-D!??! FROM THE GORILLAZ!? BUT HOW!?" You say a little to loudly in shock, causing him to jump. "Oh...uh...'Ello?" He awkwardly smiles, "how do ya know meh name?" Your eyes widen even more and you blush, you realize that your laying in his lap with your arms wrapped around his body tightly. "Because you're 2-D...from the Gorillaz, I spend, like, 24/7 listening to you singing! My name is y/n by the way" Now it's his time to blush, he rubs the back of his neck, "Et's nice to meet ya y/n. I 'ope ya don't mind meh holding you like this" You look into his eyes for a few seconds and you both smile. How the hell did this happen?! What are the chances that you would fall asleep in school until night time, almost be raped, be saved, be saved by your a favorite band, who are from a different country entirely. Oh and did I mention? They are animated?! How did all this happen in one night? You decide just to go with it, what's the worst that could happen? You zone bask in to see 2-D zoned out, staring at your body (not in a creepy way) completely lost in thought, he even appeared to be blushing slightly, but it was hard to tell with the current lighting. You reach your hand up and put it on his cheek softly. "Thank you for saving me 2-D" he is defiantly blushing now. He nods with a smile on his face. "O' course y/n. You can call meh stu if ya wont...hmm...how about ya stay with meh and the band tonight?" Now it's your turn to just smile and nod yes. Just as you see a figure which you suspect to be Jace running full speed out into the distance, and the tall man approaching you, while zipping his fly back up. You whisper with a huge grin on your face, and your eyes full of love and excitement "...it's the pickle"