Chapter 8 - I'm sorry

* Y/N s POV*
I walk through the city, and down the alley way. Geez. It's been two years already since I saw them. Even though I only knew them for a night, a day doesn't  go by that I don't think about them. Especially Stuart. That night I realized I had feelings for him, but I didn't want to get hurt again. How could I trust anyone after what Jace put me through? So I left. I'm sure Stuart was just a bit confused with his feelings that night he probably doesn't even remember me. I thought I would forget him as well, but I never did, in fact everyday I wanted him more and more. I promptly stopped when I saw it. The grocery store. The one that has the portal into the Gorillaz dimension. Today is the day, I decided I would  at least just pop through and visit the universe for second. I am now 18 years old, have graduated high school, don't have a job yet, and my parents are both taking a year off to spend in Italy. So that leaves me all alone at home. But today is different. I slip into the grocery store and walk towards the back. There it is, the shelf, the magical shelf that has a portal underneath. "You can do this. You have been preparing for this moment" I mutter under my breath. I hear a noise and turn around to see a old lady awkwardly huddling away. She must think I'm crazy. Oh well, at least I'm alone now. I hold my breath and go under the shelf, half expecting it not to work and for it to all have turned out to be some weird ass dream. But surly it happens, the tunnel opens and the colors swirl around. Then it's over, I'm in Tesco's , in the dimension I want to be in most. I grin like a little kid and run out of the store, without even thinking I run down the streets and stop when I see It. The house. Their house. I slowly walk up the path to the front door. Every negative thought flows through my head "What if they don't remember me? What if they aren't  here, or they don't want to see me?" I turn around and decide to go home without bothering them. I start walking down the path back to the road, but hear the door open behind me. "y/n...es dat u?" A small little cockney accent pipes out, my eyes fill with tears and I turn around. There he is, tall and just as gangly as ever. Stuart Pot. I look into his eyes and we both grin, he runs out of the house up to me and picks me up and spins me around. Both crying from happiness. I hold on to him tightly. "Oh Stu, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" he holds onto me tighter and puts me down, but still holding onto me hand. "Come with me?" I nod and let him lead me through the house, we wind down the hallway until we come to 2-D's door. He opens it and leads me in, promptly closing it after we both enter in together, he goes and sits on his bed and I follow him in. He holds both of my hands now and looks me in the eyes. "What did you want to show me Stu?" "Smthing I've wonted to show ya everyday these past two yars" I tilt me head in confusion. He quickly grabs onto my shoulders and pulls me in, we are inches apart. "Dis" he pulls me in and passionately kisses me, I freeze in shock but then kiss him back. I run my fingers through his hair and he pulls me onto his lap. His long fingers trailing up and down my body. I grind on him a little as I keep passionately kissing him, I can slide my tongue more easily into his mouth due to his missing teeth, we both smile through the kiss. I start to pull his shirt off but suddenly the door flings open, "FACECHE I TRIED CALLIN...Ohhh...so you found her" I fall off of 2-D out of shock of Murdoc coming in and look at Stu, who is blushing and covering his pants with his hands, trying to hide his obvious boner. Which makes me blush even more. Murdoc laughs, "you know y/n, every night for the past two years I've brought two girls home, one for me and one for FACECHE over there. And you know what? For two whole years he's refused, because he's been moping around saying he'll never touch a women again, unless it's you. You had better take care of that boy, he's desperate" he laughs and walks out. Apart from being a mood killer I wonder why Murdoc didn't say something entirely evil, and almost seemed to be helping 2-D out, I shrug it off and wrap my arms around Stu in a warm hug, I am just happy to be reunited, and this time I never want to leave him.