Chapter 15 - Taken (lemon)

¡¡¡Warning!!! might get a bit smutty, hehe
(A/N: how would you guys feel about a Noodle X Reader romance? I haven't seen a single one out there and now Noodle is older I feel she deserves one, and if you are against female X female romance then fuck off...although considering we're all fans of the Gorillaz which is home to a satanist pickle I have a feeling we're all pretty open minded. Also I probably won't be posting tomorrow, besides it's the 4th of July, so this chapter is to make up for that XD)

"STUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!" Your voice is carried away by the wind as you run towards the dark sea, the sun is disappearing and night is taking over. You can taste the salt of your tears mixed with the salt of the ocean mist. You stop abruptly when you reach the waters edge and think about what to do.
You'll probably both die, or you could just turn back now and leave, go get help if it's not to late. That's the sensible thing to do, then at least one person would live, generally that is what you would do. But no. You realize right then that you're are madly in love with Stuart Pot. You cry harder imaging him struggling hard against the waves somewhere underneath. Or worse, lifeless under the waves.
You take a deep breath and grit your teeth. You run into the ocean until it is up to your waist then dive in. You open your eyes to try and spot him, the salt stinging. You frantically search around with your arms, feeling for your love. You can barely see a foot in front of you.
You come up for a breath of air then dive back down then repeat. Over and over. Refusing to lose hope over finding him.
You feel a slight cold feeling brush over your legs and dive down, you reach down and grab a cold hand. Stu. You pull him up and he wildly gasps for air and grabs onto your arm. "Y/n! Yew didn't leave meh!" You just grip back onto his arm in acknowledgment, and start swimming, leading him back to shore. Bobbing over and under the waves, fighting your way back to victory.
You both get back to the beach and get enough energy to make it to the top of the beach and into a little cove that covers you from the wind, it's to far and to dark to walk back to the car, you'll have to spend the night here.
Stu flops down onto the ground panting and shivering, you have to keep him warm. You gather as much drift wood as possible and stack it into a little mound, then grab Stu's lighter out of his jeans and try to ignite it. It takes a few try's to light besides it was in the sea but eventually does light causing a warm fire to catch.
Stu still shivers on the ground below and you kneel down to him and press your hand into his shoulder, his wet clothes arnt helping him get any warmer. "...Stu darling, you're going to have to take your wet clothes off so I can get you warm" you say gently knowing this situation will cause him to be embarrassed. He nods and quickly starts striping them off down to just his boxers. Your happy to see that Murdoc didn't make him wear a man thong.
He catches you staring and laughs which warms your heart besides it shows he's not to sick. "Your tun luv" he says nodding to your clothes. You do as your told and take them off as well not thinking much of it, until you see Stu staring right at you with huge eyes. You look down and blush crazily when you realize your wearing your sexy underwear.
You decide now's a good time as any, considering you're finally alone by a fire lighted beach, both are full of adrenaline, you're wearing your damn sexy underwear, and let's not mention the fact he has an obvious boner because of it.
Your eyes go from being full with embarrassment to a slight cockiness. You leap over to him, knocking him onto the ground and smash your lips into his, climbing on top of him. You hear him moaning through the kiss which you decide means you can continue besides he hasn't flung you off yet, but you want to make sure. You pull apart slightly "I love you Stuart. Do you want to do this now?" "I love yew to luv, and...well...yeas" his face turns dark red. You smile and kiss him harder, slipping your tongue between his tooth gap and playing with his tongue. His long fingers slide up and down your sides making you moan into his mouth. You grab his arms and pin them up above his head leaning into him harder, you grind on his hard cock, he squirms underneath you and pulls his head back "dammit luv, I want it" you laugh and tease him more, grinding harder, he bucks his hips under you slightly before grabbing you and quickly placing you on the ground, then climbing on top of you. He pulls your panties off with one hand while you pull his boxers off with the other, letting his throbbing dick spring free. It's a lot larger then you imagined for some reason. He pushes you back gently and kisses you again, he runs his fingers down your body and to your entrance, rubbing them back and forth in circles around your clit. He then jams three fingers in making you moan loudly while you squirm around. He decides you are wet enough and pulls his fingers out then positions his cock in the right place, then with one quick motion thrusts in. Making you both moan loudly Into the ocean air. He thrust slowly for a few minutes making you squirm before you push him back up onto his lap and climb on, wrapping your legs tightly around his waist so he can go in deeper. He holds onto your hips tightly with his large hands then looks down and realizes your bra is still on, with one hand he reaches up and flings it off, freeing your breasts. Your nipples erect from the cold, he leans down and sucks your nipple, causing you to thrust onto him deeper. "Luv, I'm...I'm...I'm almost there" you nod and keep thrusting harder "Stu, do you want me to stop?" "Please don't stop, I want to cum in you" you nod and thrust harder and deeper until he cums, you following close behind. You feel the warm liquid ooze into your pussy.
You flop off of him and roll over to the fire, he crawls over to you and wraps his long arms around you tightly, you kiss his cheek gently and he nuzzles into you. "I love yew" "I love you to Stu. Hey, at least we aren't cold anymore." You both chuckle and fall asleep in each other's arms by the warm fire.