Chapter 14 - A date by the seaside

(A/N- I never understand when like 30 people have read chapter 9 but then 50 have read chapter 10, you can't go skipping chapters, that's not how books are read y'all XD )

*Normal POV*

Stu finds a parking space and parks the Stylo Camaro, thankfully it's somewhat close to the pier. (A/n- I'm thinking Brighton pier, for those of you who don't know it's a carnival on a huge dock that goes into the ocean and it's fabulous).
Stu grabs your hand and you both run out onto the pier. "ICE CREM!!!" You look to see where he's looking and of course he has spotted a Mr. Whippies not far from the two of you, you lead him over and buy two 99's, he got strawberry syrup on his.
He takes his ice cream and grins "thank yew!" "Of course Stu!" A few minutes go by of just silently eating your ice creams "Stu, I just realized something...we're eating ice cream for breakfast! Fuck yeah! Although, this might make us feel sick" "hehe, no problem luv, I'll get yew chips later" you laugh and look at him, his nose is covered in ice cream, you wipe it off of him and he blushes.
After the ice creams you both decide the Helter Skelter should be next, you climb to the top and sit down, he climbs behind you and wraps his long arms around your body, holding you tightly. You snuggle back into him and the two of you slide down. You can hear Stu slightly screaming behind you, you chuckle. You get off the ride and jump up to see what's next.
"Y/n! I'm going to win you a friend for your plush animal!" You blush a little, and he kisses your cheek when he sees. He grabs your hand and leads you over to the games. He try's several games but ends up empty handed and looks down at his feet in embarrassment when  he can't win anything "I'm sowry, I'm not smart enough to win yew anything. Murdoc es right" you grab his face in your hands and pull his head up to where you are making eye contact, "don't say that, you are very smart and lovely Stu. Whatever Murdoc said, I'm positive it's not true. All I need is you" You pull him in and kiss him passionately, when you break away he looks a lot happier "Besides Stu, no one can win these stupid games, they're made so no one can win. Come, let's go on the roller coaster!" Your eyes fill with excitement while his fill with slight fear, but he mans up and try's to act strong to impress you.
The line is thankfully pretty short, and it only takes a few minutes before the fair man is placing the bar over yours and Stu's head and down onto your guys lap. Stu grabs your hand tightly and looks over to you, you kiss him again, "it'll be okay Stu, I promise" he nods and you both look forward.
The cart starts moving and starts climbing the tracks, up, up it goes. It suddenly zips down and goes around several loops, more climbs and more drops before finally coming to a stop.
You look over to Stu, "that was so much fun!!!!!" You nod in agreement and are glad to see that he had fun and wasn't totally terrified the whole time. You feel a rain drop on your arm and look up to see the sunny sky turning into a storm, "let's go get some chips and take them to a quiet beach we can eat them on!"
Stu nods and you both run off the pier and to the chip shop. You buy a huge bag of chips with extra curry sauce AND mushy peas, along with a couple of warm drinks.
You eat them in happy silence while you walk along the beach, slowly more and more people are leaving, plus the beach is getting more and more remote. After about an hour of walking you two find yourself alone on the beach, without another soul in sight.
The rain comes beating in harder now and you both laugh and he grabs your hand and waist and starts pulling you into a quick waltz humming 'To binge'. It was always your favorite song so by instinct you start singing, "waiting by the mailbox by the train, passin' by the hills till I hear the name...." He grins and starts singing on his part "I'll wait to be forgiven maybe I neva will" the two of you dance with the storm singing at the tops of your lungs.
Your heel catches in the sand and you start to trip but he catches you and pulls you close "I've got yew luv. Yew have a beautiful singen voice aswell" you smile at him, both of your cheeks turning pink from the cold. He gently kisses you, and you lean into his kiss, becoming harder and more passionate, quiet moans escaping from both of your lips. You pull away for air and smile at him.
He glances at the sea and sees a little sea shell near the waves "y/n! I can't win you a plus animal but I can give you a beautiful shell!" He starts running towards the waves, "NO! STU COME BACK!!!" But it's to late, it all happens in slow motion. He leans down and grabs the shell, and a huge wave towers up above him and pulls him in. You see his beautiful blue hair disappear under the waves. You scream.