Part 25

(Holy fucking shiz, I'm back. I am seriously the worst at keeping up with this and actually updating. Writer's block I reckon. Let's make this a damn good one though and jump right into it, I swear to god this book will be completed. I ain't giving up anymore. Not gonna lie I kinda lost interest in the Gorillaz for a couple of months for some unholy reason, but I'm back into loving them like a religion. WOooHOOOo) 

        Stu has a shocked pasted on his face, mainly disbelief, but also a slight tinge of happiness. his arm hangs loosely around your shoulder. You can feel his fingertips slightly rubbing against your arm every time the car goes over a bump as slight as a fragment of gravel. You get goose bumps and laugh.

Murdoc glances back at you in the car mirror, he has the biggest grin between his cheeks, displaying his pointy rotting teeth. You make eye contact with him and laugh, he sticks his pointy tongue out at you, in a playful manner. 

A thought crosses your mind, "uhh...How do you think the others will take this? Like when they really think about what this means? This is bad. This could be really bad. You guys are the mother uckin Gorillaz, a world famous alternative rock band. The lead singer is not supposed to have a baby, it ruins the whole vibe dosn't it?" 

Stu grips your shoulder, and looks you in the eye with a saddened look, "Yew don't want to have da baby luv?" you can see his eyes tear up. 

"Of course I do. I mean, I didn't. I never wanted to be a mother really, but...accidents happen Stu. And as long as you are okay with it, and stick with me, and the accident is with you, then I can manage. But your fans might be angry. I don't want this to put a damper on your whole punk vibe. You know?" 

Stu looked even more confused then ever but still smiled, he griped your hand and brought it into his lap, "I don't know luv. But I do know I luv you, and it will all be okay. As I sometimes say, all will be okay in the end, and if it's not okay, then it's not the end" He tried to give his best reassuring smile, which managed to put you at ease a bit. 

Everything feels right for once. The drama has passed. All is well, in this moment of a universe. 

Murdoc parked the car, you looked up, and were surprised to see a line of shops that looked very rock n roll, instead of the house which you called home. Murdoc grinned and opened the door for you and Stu, beckoning you both out. "Don't you worry about your's and blue locks baby, kitty. As long as I'm apart of things, I'll make sure this baby is the coolest, most bad ass baby around. If things go according to plan, this is just the thing the Gorillaz need right now for publicity." 

Before you could get a word in, Murdoc hurried ahead, and picked up a pace and began walking down the street, looking for the first suitable shop, you followed closely behind with Stu by you side.  

You followed Mudz closely behind into a shop, as he began shuffling through  kid sized electric guitars, tiny converse and leather jackets, colorful kid safe hair dye, pacifiers that looked like microphones  and everything in between.

"Tell you what darlin, you take Stu and go find a place for tea. Call the other's and tell them to meet us there to eat. Then you can tell them the news. I'll meet up with you two in a second, after I finish up shopping here." You nodded and went to go find Stu. You laughed at the thought that Mudz was really into the parenting thing, to the extent of him buying baby clothes and everything, you knew the whole publicity thing was only half true, he was also just excited to have a new member of the family in the house.

Stu was at the cashier taking up a plastic bag from the man behind the checkout. "What's in the bag?" he giggled slightly, "Yew will see. It's  surprise" you nodded with a curious look on your face. He only gave a mischievous smile.  

You told Stu the plans and the two of you walked down the street to a cute bar, inside 'Cage the Elephant' was playing, the walls were painted black, and records and guitars decorated the walls. Big cozy, red booths lined the walls. You got a seat and texted Mudz the restaurant you chose, and Noodle and Russel to meet you there asap, for some big-ass news.