Chapter 32- MY love

(A/N- I didn't sleep, and I broke my hand and am in immense pain. So prepare for a short chapter....Wrote that last sentence a few days ago, haha. I've been a slacker. Did my first guitar gig though, at a bar, pretty fun. I'm thinking this book will be finished within the next week, so prepare for this. Enjoy my children)

...

"Hehehehe" 

You hear creepy laughter coming from upstairs, echoing through the pipes. 

A shiver instantly runs down your spine, causing you to break into a cold sweat. 

You notice the bedside clock reads 4:30 am. 

You grab harmony carefully in your arms and go to see what the noise is. 

Tip-toeing through the dark, trying not to trip over any random objects that might be laying on the ground, covered by the early morning shadow.

You get into the elevator and push the up button, Harmony still peacefully asleep in your arms. 

The elevator comes to a stop and you step into the living room. 

The Christmas tree lit and standing tall, the few wrapped presents sitting under the tree. The fireplace is already happily burning to warm the cold day. 

"Hehehehe" comes from the kitchen

"uhhh....Hello?" you pull Harmony closer into your chest.

No response. 

You creep further into the kitchen, a shadow can be seen on the ground of a figure.

You peek in.

"For fucks sake Murdoc! What are you doing!? You scared me to death"

"Hehe, oh hello luv. Just decorating these gingerbread men for the lot of us."

You look at the gingerbread men you had baked and  decorated the night prior, still looking the same, except Murdoc has taken red frosting and frosted boobs and a penis on every single one.

You face palm, "For the love of god Mudz" You roll your eyes and laugh.

"Uh-Don't you mean for the love of Satan"

"Sure."

"This is Satanmas anyways. None of the Christ crap....although for your sake, I'll call it 'Christmas'"

"You know I'm not even religious Mudz." 

"Oh...good!"

He hands you a glass of eggnog and grabs the plate of cookies, "Come on, let's go sit in the living room"

You nod and follow him in,  just about to sit your ass on the on the couch when a knock is heard on the door.

"Uhh....Mudz? Did you hear that?"

"Y-yeah. Maybe Satanmas carolers?"

"On an island that's not even recorded on the world map?"

"u-hhh I'll go check. Stay here with Harmony" 

He walks off towards the door.

About 30 seconds pass.

"y/N GET IN HERE! YOU'RE GOING TO WANT TO SEE THIS!!!!!!!!"

You gently place Harmony in her play crib in case it's dangerous and walk to the front door. 

Murdoc stands with his mouth open.

You do the same for a second, rubbing your eye's in case you're hallucinating. You're not.

You run as fast as you can and jump into his arms. 

"'Ello Luv. I missed yew"

You cry and hug him so tight he can barely breathe, neither can you due to him doing the same.

"Stu.....You're home. I thought you were dead."

"Bein dead would mean I would hav to leave yew. Neva again." 

You pull him inside and close the door, keeping the blizzard outside from entering.