Chapter 17 - Shower

(A/N- 'Ello readers! *awkwardly waves* I write this story for all you guys, and your fabulous comments, without you guys this book would be extinct, also I reached 1k views today!!!! So happy!!AAAAA!!!  ...okay bye guys)

You kiss Stu waking him up from his nap, he looks around groggily and gets up happily when he realizes he is home. You all get out of the car and go into the house. Stu basically crawls through the hallway and back to his room, you hear his mattress squeak as he flops down onto his bed. Russell also departs into his man hole.
"I think I'm going to take a shower, Noodle can I use yours? I don't want to keep Stu up with the water noise" She smiles and nods while she sits down next to Murdoc in the couch. "Thanks, I'll be quick" you grab some pajamas on the way.
The shower is a little to hot, but it feels good against your skin. You quickly soap up using Noodle's soap, it smells like strawberries and old dry wood on a summers day. You smile at the smell.
You can't help but thinking about your fun with Stuart the night before, completely hiding the fear with the happy thoughts.
"Waiting by the mailbox by the train..." You start full on singing barely even realizing that you are. You finish the song and turn off the water, then dry yourself.
You throw your dress in the laundry shoot and put on your pajama shorts and Stu's shirt which is a soft cotton and is a little bit to big for you, making it extra comfy.
You walk into the living room to see Noodle cuddled up with a cup of tea watching TV, "Hey Noods" "hey y/n" "thanks again for searching for Stu and I" "of course, haha" "Where did Murdoc go?" She gives you a slightly confused look "oh..Murdoc? I think he went to his room shortly after you went into the shower" "oh, okay, thank you" you give her a reassuring smile, and she smiles back.
You enter the elevator and go up to the top floor to Murdoc's room.
You knock. "Uhhh! For gods sake can't a man get a second of peace around here!?" "Murdoc, it's me." The door quickly opens and you're pulled inside.
"Couldn't resist me eh kitten?" "Actually I can. I just wanted to say thank you for....Uhhh, could you please put some pants on?" He ignores the request and goes and sits on his bed. You go sit next to him but a few feet away, a safe distance.
"Y/n, will you come out to lunch with me tomorrow?" "Mudz..I'm with Stu..." "NONONO! not like...a date. I mean for Buisness, I have something to discuss with you" "well if it's not a date, then okay" he smiles sweetly and starts to place his hand on your shoulder but stops and seems to think about it before placing it back in his lap.
You blush a little "I should get going Mudz" he nods and you just sit there for a second in silence.

*2-D's POV*
'I can't sleep, I need her near to me, she should be done with her shower, I should go check.'
I get up and go and out to the living room and see Noodle. "Hey Toochie" "hey Noodle" "where's y/n?" "I think she's with Murdoc?" "Ohh...umm" "she's probably just saying hi, come on Toochie I will come with you to go find her" I nod and noodle gets up and we both go up the elevator to Murdoc's room. Noodle doesn't bother knocking she just walks in, with 2-D close behind. 'I see her sitting there next to Murdoc on his bed, she looks a little rosy cheeked but he is REALLY blushing for some reason. "You see toochie, they're not doing anything" Murdoc blushes even harder. "Stu you thought I would be doing something with someone else?! Never! You're mine and I'm yours forever! I love you Stu!" She jumps off the bed and runs over to me "I luv yew too!" I pick her up and spin her around and she kisses my cheek. "Come on Stu lets go cuddle for a few hours until breakfast" I nod and start leading her over, I look over to Murdoc and his head is hanging down. He's probably just tired. We go to my room and cuddle for a bit.

*Murdoc's POV*
I hear the door shut and they leave.
Fuck. I really screwed up.
She thinks I'm a pervert.
Not that I love her or anything....
Wait.
Double fuck.