Clearence

Kat's pov

"Kat I really need to talk to you", he said with desperation in his voice.

"Cam just leave the girl alone, she probably already slept with some other girls boyfriend", Taylor interrupted.

"I have to go", I said as I ran out.

Cameron's pov

"Dude what the fuck!", I said as she slammed the door.

"I don't want you to mess with a girl like that", Taylor said.

"I love her".

"No you don't. That bitch ignored you all summer and now you still want her back. Man you're weak", Taylor said as he got up and shoved Nate. The rest of the boys followed besides Isaiah and Christian.

"What's his problem?".

"Kat came over, why is that because it sure as hell wasn't for me".

"It was me, we were gonna talk".

"Talk about what?, getting back together?".

"Woah there buddy, I'm not interested in Kat like that anymore".

"Yeah you say that now but when you're fucking her next week I'm sure I won't get the same response".

I felt my hands clenching into a fist. I wasn't angry at Nate or Kat. I was mad at the fact that she didn't want me back and I kept trying to get her to want me back.

"Cam, I can help if you want some girl advice", Christian said.

"Fuck off Christian", I said walking back into my room.

Kat's pov

I ran back to my room with tears streaming down my face. I'm not sure what was worse, the embarrassment or facing an upset Cameron. As much as I didn't want to let anyone down I did, I let myself down. I ran straight into my room and covered my head with my pillow as I cried.

"What's wrong baby?", Ellie said mocking me.

"Just leave me alone".

"Karmas a bitch isn't it?".

"No, no it isn't, you are Ellie Redding".

"Says the slut who stole my boyfriend".

"Call me a slut, call me a hoe, I don't care anymore".

"Ok you slutty whore hoe".

"Yup that's me".

"I hope you feel everything that's coming to you. By the way Cameron and I fucked last weekend at Taylor's party which you weren't invited to".

When she said that I didn't know whether to believe her or whether to cry even more. Maybe karma is really what I deserved, maybe I shouldn't even be around Ellie or Cameron anymore.

I got up and left after she said that. I texted Nate to come pick me up and he did.

"What's wrong?", he asked trying to calm me down.

"D-did you know that Cameron slept with Ellie last week at Taylor's party?".

"You're joking".

"No she told me herself, I don't know what to do".

"I'm about to beat the shit out of Cam".

"Don't, I can't believe I fell for him. He's such an asshole. And to think I let him mess with my feelings. I'm such an idiot".

"You aren't idiot, you just need to talk to him.

"Why are all guys assholes? That's including you Nate", I said getting out of his car and I walked back up to their dorm.