Scared

"Cameron", I said walking into his house with the spare key he gave me.

I walked into his room to see him trying to get Malia off of him. I felt hurt but a sense of relief.

"Get off.", he said as she put her body up against his.

I slammed the door so hard so that I could gaze their attention over to me.

"Get off of him now.", I said as they looked over at me.

"Kat.", Cameron said heavily breathing.

"Oh So now you wanna play that game with me huh? Cameron guess what, your precious little girlfriend has something to tell you.", she said shifting his gaze over to me.

"Cameron we need to talk."

"Oh so you won't tell him so I will. Cameron...", Malia was saying until Cameron cut her off.

"Malia please go. I should've said this to you a long time ago but get the fuck away from Kat and from me. You were a friend but I made that mistake one two many times.", he said letting out a deep breath.

"Fine but I hope you both burn in hell with that baby.", she stomped out.

"Baby?", Cameron asked confused.

"Cameron I'm pregnant.", I confessed.

He stayed silent for a minute. For that minute I had tons of negative thoughts in my head. I was trying not to show my emotions about it in front of him.

"Wow I didn't see that coming.", he said with a calm relaxed tone.

"Me neither and I should've figured it out earlier."

"How did Malia know before me?", he asked out of curiosity.

"She was that one who suspected I was pregnant. She snuck a pregnancy test into my bag so I took it and here I am now.", I sighed.

"I'm sorry for earlier, I was an idiot."

"No I'm the idiot. I should've told you instead of flipping out on you."

"It's ok. How are you feeling about it?".

"I don't know how to feel. I'm 18 pregnant and engaged, do you know how crazy that sounds?".

"It sounds nuts but you and I are in this together. Do you want to keep this baby?",

"Yeah I think. I just know that my parents are gonna kill me.".

"Don't think about that, I just want you to relax. Don't stress out over things that will be nothing in a couple of years."

"You're right but I'm really scared."

"And you have every right to be but I'm here for you. I'm gonna love this baby as much as I love you.", he assured me.

I love that he reassured me. Most guys would probably look at me and run away but Cameron, he comforted me in ways that I can't describe.

"I love you too.", I smiled.

For me it didn't feel like love anymore. It felt stronger then that. All these unexpected events made me scared but I realized that all of these events took place because of that love.

"So 4 months and a half months huh?", he said letting out a big breath.

"Yeah and 5 months to go. I never expected that this would happen to me."

"Yeah me neither but maybe it's for the best. I have the best girl in the world and now I'm gonna have the best kid in the world."

I kissed his cheek softly as he held onto my hand. He took it much better then most guys would and I definitely can tell that he really cares. He really cares about me and this future child of ours.

"Malia's not going anywhere near my child.", I said.

"Agreed. So do you know the gender of the baby yet?".

"No but I'm not even sure that I want to know. I kinda want it to be a surprise."

"Like a gender reveal party?".

"No we don't have to have a party or anything but I could have the doctor write it down and we can look whenever we want to."

"You've really got everything planned out don't you."

"Not everything. I still don't know what I'm gonna do yet. I don't know where the baby will live and how I'll provide for it. I'm really nervous about it all."

"Don't be. You're gonna make a great mother."

"Thanks Cam. And you're gonna make a great father. We can do this, I believe in us."

"Me too. So how did you pay for that 1000 dollar sonogram?".

"I haven't yet. All I know is that my parents are gonna be getting those sonogram bills and that I better go everyday and check through the mailbox before someone finds something."

"Yeah that's a good idea.", he said with a small laugh.

"It's not funny Cameron, I'm two months pregnant with no help or advice."

"Sorry. Just relax, we're in this together. I love you and no one can change that.", he said lightly stroking my jaw with his thumb.

"I love you too.", I said.

He placed his lips lightly on mine.

"You make me so fucking happy.", he whispered.

"You too.", I said with a small smile.

"Do you have to go?", he asked with a growing smirk on his face.

"No. I was kinda wondering if I could stay with you for the night. I put on a big show at home and I can't deal with my family right now especially Dakota because he's definitely suspicious."

"You can stay over anytime. I just want to tell you that I didn't mean anything I said over at your house, I was just heated and hurt over what you said."

"Me neither. I was just scared and I want you to know that I'm so proud of you for following your dreams. I can't believe I let myself go that far as to criticize you."

"I knew you didn't mean it from the second it came out of your mouth. I'm not even gonna lie, I've been thinking that you were pregnant for awhile but I didn't want you to get pissed off if you weren't."

"How'd you know?".

"Don't take this the wrong way but you've been gaining some weight and you started having mood swings. I thought that you knew but I was waiting for you to come to me."

"Oh. Do you like me being pregnant?".

"I like you all of the time, pregnant or not. Believe me when I say that I'll never leave you. I'm not scared of the future. I'm not the same 17 year old boy you met in high school a year and a half ago. I won't let you get away."

"Please don't. I need you more then ever".

"I know."

I threw myself in his arms as he wrapped himself around me. Suddenly everything felt like it was gonna be ok for now.

"I'm tired. I'm gonna head to bed. Wanna come with?", I asked as I gave him a little smirk.

"Definitely.", he said walking up to his room behind me.

"Do you think your mom's gonna be ok with me sleeping here?".

"You always do, plus she isn't here."

"Okay well this is her house so I'm just making sure."

"It's fine. Here's my sweatshirt that you always steal.", he said tossing a Chino Hills high baseball sweatshirt at me.

"Thank you.", I said as I put it over my head.

He turned out the lights right after that and it was pitch black.

"Goodnight beautiful, Good night baby boy or girl.", Cameron said.

"Night.", I said putting the covers over my head.