Let's go

I woke up to see tons of texts from a group chat that we used to have in high school. What could they be talking about?

I went into the messages app and saw that Cameron had started the chat.

Cameron: Party at my place like old times tonight at 9

There were tons of responses but i didn't feel like looking through them. Instead, I got myself out of bed and just went to Cameron's house.

When I got to his house he was making himself pancakes.

"Want one?", he asked looking back at me.

"No I'm good, I already ate".

"Honestly I don't even wanna have this party tonight".

"Then why are you having one?".

"Because everyone expects me to. People kept asking me if I was having a party since everyone's home for thanksgiving break so I just went with it".

"Honestly I don't even wanna go", I truthfully said sipping my orange juice.

"You don't have to if you don't want to but your old friends are coming", he said trying to convince me to come.

"Well if I'm attending this party, I'm staying here all day", I negotiated.

"I don't mind. More time with my girl", he smirked.

"So what snacks do you have?".

"I got chips and I'm gonna order some pizza later on. I told Jack to bring the drinks so hopefully his dumbass remembers".

"You might need to remind him about 100 times before he remembers", I chuckled.

"That could not be more true. So are you drinking tonight?", he questioned since we both decided to stay sober at the last party.

"I don't know. I don't wanna get drunk and do something stupid so probably not but it's not a definite no".

"I'm not gonna drink because I have a lot of people that would try to take advantage of me if I was drunk. All my fangirls from college and high school are coming so I don't need them trying to get into bed with me".

"You have a lot of sense, did you know that?", I smiled.

"Yup", he said popping the p.

"Did you pick out an outfit?, because if not I wanna pick it out".

"Be my guest", he said leading me to his closet.

I walked into his walk in closet and he had tons of clothes and shoes, and he didn't even really live here anymore.

"I have a lot of clothes", he complained.

"Ah yes, rich people problems", I laughed.

"Hey you're not poor, you have a walk in closet and a pool".

"Yeah but I don't have hundreds of shoes", I pointed out as I looked for an outfit.

"How about this?", I said pulling out a long sleeve black shirt.

"What about this?", he asked pulling his shirt off.

"As nice as that is, we don't need your fangirls getting all over you", I said feeling myself get jealous.

"Ah Katty are you a little jealous because I'll stay with you the whole night if you want me to", he joked.

"No I just don't want those girls throwing themselves at you like you're some sort of prize".