Copy Kat

I woke up to see Cameron standing over me.

"I'm about to head out to the donut shop, you should get ready since class starts in an hour", he smiled.

"Ok thanks for letting me stay".

"No problem and by the way, Ellie left you some clothes to change in to. Oh and I can stop by again and walk you to class".

"Oh aren't you the sweetest", I got up and kissed his cheek.

"I'll be back at 8:30".

"Ok bye".

I got up and wondered around his room for awhile. When I walked out of the room I noticed about 5 people passed out on the couch and floor. I didn't know any of the people so I walked over them trying not to wake them up.

I grabbed a cup and filled it with orange juice as I sat down at the table. I decided that this would be the perfect time to check my phone.

I had 5 missed texts from 5 different people

Ellie-I left some clothes for you with Cam for when you wake up.

Dakota- I saw the video of you and Cam text me asap.

Mom- Good job on your psychology test keep at it.

Jack- How great was my costume last night? I know you loved it.

Malia- Good Morning. I know last night was crazy but if you have time today, could we talk?

I looked at all of the texts and ignored all of them except Malia's. Hers was important and I felt bad and need to explain what's going on to her.

To Malia:
From me- Yeah we can talk after classes are over.

When I finished texting her, Cameron called me telling me to come down to meet him.

"So how did you sleep?", he questioned with a slight smirk.

"I slept good, where did Nash sleep if you slept on his bed?", I asked in confusion.

"He was one of the people on the floor", he laughed.

"Really, I didn't see him".

"He could've gotten up before you walked out".

"Yeah I guess".

"I can't wait for this weekend. It's gonna be a weekend to remember".

"Please tell me", I curled my lip trying to convince him to tell me.

"You'll see".

After a whole day of class, it was finally time to face Malia. I wasn't scared or nervous but I was definitely not gonna be shocked if she hated me for it.

When I walked into the dorm Malia was quietly sitting on the couch reading a book. She looked as if she knew that I was coming right at that moment. She looked up from her book and gave me a sheepish smile.

"Hi", she said in the most comfortable tone possible. She looked at me as if she was sad but trying to get through her sadness. He rejected her a week ago so it shouldn't hurt as much.

"Hey so about last night-".

"Cameron likes you and not me so who cares.", she interrupted.

"He and I are not dating. We're just friends. But before you got into Cameron I should've told you something.", I carefully explained trying not to stir the pot.

"Go on.", she demanded with a smile. The smile looked like she was trying to hard to keep a straight face.

"Before college started, Cameron and I we're seeing one another. We never officially dated but we just kept it low key".