Did you enjoy the game?

3 weeks later
"Wake up!", Ellie screamed waking me up.

"What?", I asked rubbing my eyes as I sat up.

"You're going to be late to Cameron's scrimmage.", she warned.

"That's today?", I asked getting up looking at my calendar which had the event written down.

"Yeah, he called you last night and when you didn't pick up he called me to remind you." "I am so stupid", I say as I'm rummaging through my closet.

"What should I wear?", I asked. "He dropped his warm up jersey off last night so I'm guessing that he wants you to wear it", she said handing to me.

The front said Ucla baseball while the back said Dallas #13.

As I put the shirt over my head, I could smell the scent of his cologne on the shirt. He washed the shirt but just knowing him, he probably sprayed it purposely.

"We're gonna be late", Ellie said in a rush. I liked that Ellie cared about my relationship with Cameron although I ruined hers with him. Ellie was a great friend to Cameron and I, and I couldn't be happier.

I grabbed a banana on the way out as we ran to Ellie's car.

"Where's the baseball field?", she asked unsure of where to turn. "I don't know. I've never been there", I shrugged. I looked up the map of the school to try to find it and when I finally spotted it on the map, we were on the wrong side of the campus.

We rushed to the other side of the campus and when we got to the field the game was about to start.

"Welcome to the opening scrimmage between the Arizona Wildcats and our very own UCLA bruins", the announcer yelled as everyone cheered.

"Our starting line up includes:
1.) Xavier Conner- pitcher
2.) Dylan Michaels- Left field
3.) Jacob Reasons- 3rd base
4.) Jace Centennial- 2nd base
5.) Cameron Dallas- 1st base
6.) Caleb Holligan- Right field
7.) Tj Brown- Catcher
8.) Hunter Johnson- Shortstop
9.) Leo Gutierrez- Center field
Our pinch runners include- Logan Summers, Justin Gonzalez, and Mikey Castillo.
Our designated hitters include- Duke Daniels, Ian McCuttchen, and Daniel Tampa.

"Play ball", the announcer yelled as the players ran on the field.

I left my eyes on Cameron as he ran over to first. As he got to the base he turned around to looks for me and when he finally found me, he waved.

"Awe that's cute", Ellie gushed looking at me.

"Yeah. He's a really good guy".

"That party he had like a month ago was wild", Ellie said widening her eyes. "Yeah but honestly I slept for most of it. If I'm being honest, I don't like the party side of Cameron".

"It's not great to see a guy drunk or partying but they wanna live a little. Taylor goes to a party almost every night and yeah I worry but I don't constantly badger him about it", she explained.

"Cameron doesn't really get drunk that much. We usually go sober together so we don't do anything stupid I guess".

"That's cute. Do you ever worry about him cheating?".

"Not really, I mean I totally trust him. But the season is about to start and I'm not the best with distance."

"I wouldn't think about it as distance. Just think about it as doing something you love. He loves you and baseball so I wouldn't worry about it. Fuck distance", Ellie said.

"I'm just happy that him and I are ok after everything we've been through. I met him less then a year ago and things have progressed so fast. Every guy I've ever known before him has never told me how they feel about me or had tried to fight for me".