I trust you

I woke up in Cameron's bed with his arm wrapped around me. I looked over at his still face as he breathed in and out. I smiled thinking about our relationship, and the way he treated me.

I ran my fingers through his hair as he slept peacefully.

No other boy can make me feel the way that Cameron makes me feel and I know it. Every guy I've dated didn't have exactly what I was looking for, but I finally met my match when I met Cameron.

"Mmm", he groaned as he turned over to me.

"Did I wake you?", I asked still running my fingers through is hair.

"No", he said in his hot morning voice.

"What time did the party end?". "I kicked everyone out at 3 and then I found you in my bed with my shirt on", he nodded.

"Sorry I just got tired. I would've stayed up but I had a major headache", I fake smiled.

"Didn't we all. Like I said, I don't throw parties anymore and this one was the worst".

"Yeah I know.", I laughed.

"I have some drinks left down there, do you want anything?", he asked sitting up.

"No I'm good.", I said politely turning the drink down.

"Me neither. I'll just bring them back and give them to Taylor".

"Yeah he'll definitely want those.", I joked.

"I'm gonna load the car with our stuff, can you make me some eggs?", he begged.

"Yeah sure. Scrambled or Over easy?", I asked getting lazily out of his bed.

"I'll take em scrambled. Oh and by the way keep that T shirt, it looks good on you", he nodded as he left the room.

I looked down at the T shirt that said UCLA Baseball. I put on a pair of jeans and went down to the kitchen to make eggs.

I pulled out a pan and started to spread butter. I watched the butter melt from the heat of the stove. I poured the eggs over the pan slowly as Cameron walked back in.

"That smells good", he said looking over the pan. "I guess, I'm not very good at making eggs". "I can tell by the way the eggs are separating", he pointed out as he popped a piece of toast in his mouth.

I ignored his comment and started to move the eggs back and forth. Once the eggs were done, I plopped them down on his plate as he read the latest issue of Sports Illustrated.

I down across from him as I started devouring my tasty but nasty looking eggs. I watched Cameron's reaction as he looked at the magazine. It was funny every time he made a face with something he didn't like or agree with.

"Whatcha reading?", I asked out of curiosity. "An article on how baseball is the hardest sport in the world", he answered looking back at his magazine.

I finished up my meal just as he finished reading. I was kinda annoyed that I was ignored but it was whatever.

"You ready to go?", he asked as he wrapped his arms around me.

I nodded my head yes and I proceeded to follow him to his car.

After a long drive we finally arrived on campus. When I walked into Cameron's dorm I saw Christian and Isaiah playing some basketball video game.

"Hey Kat", Christian said as I was about to walked by. "Hey, whatcha guys playing?". "NBA 2k", Isaiah responded as he titled his game remote.

"Sounds fun", I said walking away. When I walked into my room I threw myself on top of Cameron's bed.

"What's wrong?", Cameron frowned. "Nothing", I replied as I pushed a strand of my hair out of my face. "Don't lie to me. I can tell when something's bothering you".

"Cam-". "I feel like you been on and off with me lately and I don't know why?", he interrupted. "I guess it's because I've been thinking into the future. In about two months our seasons start and we're gonna be away from each other for awhile and I'm scared", I explained.

"Do you think I'm gonna cheat or something?", he asked. "No, I know you wouldn't do that to me on purpose but it could still happen. What if you get drunk one night and a girl takes advantage of the fact that you're drunk and I'm not there?".

"I'm traveling to play baseball, and despite what you've heard I'm not planning on going to any parties while I'm away", he defended.

"I trust you it's just the distance that's bothering me. I don't like being away from you. You make me so happy and one day it could all disappear. You could leave", I shrugged trying to brush off the tears forming in my eyes.

"Kat, I gave you that promise ring for a reason. It was a promise telling you that I'll never leave you and what we have between us is special. Nobody could ever change the way I feel about you", he said running his fingers through my hair.

"Sometimes it's just difficult for me not to worry. I worry about a lot of things and being away from you is one of those things. What can I say, I'm attached", I sighed.

"I'm attached too. I love you. Don't let how you feel get in the way of what could be. Don't shut me out just because you're afraid what I could do.", he said holding a grip on my hand.

"I'm sorry for even doubting you, I'm such an idiot", I slapped my head. "You're not an idiot. You just care too much", he said with a small laugh.

"What can I say? I care for the ones I love", I shrugged. "Come here", he said pulling me in for a long hug.

After the long hug, I sat down on his bed again.

"I need help with this", Cameron complained pulling out a notebook labeled Organic chemistry.

"I suck at organic chem but I'll try". I looked through his notebook and tried to figure out some of the formulas until I eventually gave up.

"I have no idea what any of this is so can you please pull out an easy subject like English", I laughed.

"Whatever", he said throwing is notebook behind him. "Aren't you an A student? You should be the one helping me", I asked.

"What do you need help with?, sex ed?", he asked with a smirk. "That's definitely not what I need help with. How about calculus?", I suggested.

"Nah that's boring.", he complained. "Then what do you wanna study?", I asked. "You", he said with a small smirk.

"Cameron Dallas I think you want me to fail calculus". "I do not", he defended. "Then help me please.", I begged. "Fine", he finally caved in.

After studying for a couple of hours I finally left. It was a long day and I was exhausted.

Authors note
Sorry it took so long for me to write. I was on vacation for 2 weeks and had no time. Sorry that I'm writing so many fillers but the good stuff is coming up soon :)