The girl known as....

I walked back into my dorm after sending Cameron off and I just wanted to be alone. As I was walking to my dorm, Malia stopped me. Although I still didn't totally forgive her, I didn't want to hold grudges.

"I heard Cameron just left. How are you holding up?", she asked with sincerity.

"I'm fine. I saw this coming so it doesn't hurt as bad".

"If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here", she said placing her hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks Malia."

I walked into my room and started to pack my things since I was leaving in a few days. I'm excited but nervous for my first real college game. Our team is ranked in the top 10 but it doesn't mean that we'll stay there.

"Ohhh Kat", Ellie said walking in.

"Ohhh Ellie".

"I have a proposition.", she stated. "And that is?". "You go to a party tonight with me and everyone else". "That's a no".

"Why not? You love parties".

"I'm pretty sure you're taking about yourself and no because I promised Cameron that I would go to any parties".

"Cameron wouldn't know, he isn't even here".

"And he trusts me to keep that promise. I don't wanna go out and do something stupid."

"How about I watch you, I'll stay by your side all night."

"Sorry. I just can't."

"Fine, but you're gonna be missing out since everyone's going", she said walking out and attempting to get me to change my mind.

As soon as Ellie left I got a text from Christian. I always forget that Cameron and Christian are cousins and that Cameron probably told Christian to watch me.

Christian- Nate and I are ordering a pizza and renting a movie, wanna swing by? Oh and btw Cameron knows so come at 7

Should I say yes? Ellie might think I'm blowing her off but technically Cameron gave me permission so whatever.

Me- Yeah sure

I changed out of my clothes from the night before and headed over to their dorm.

"Hey Kat.", Christian said giving me a small hug.

"Hey. Thanks for inviting me over since I couldn't go to the party.

"Yeah Cameron told me. He said he feels a little  bit guilty about that".

"It's okay, I totally get it. He's just looking out for our relationship. So why didn't you go to the party?".

"I thought since you couldn't go, that we could hang out. And then Nate told me he wasn't going so I told him he could chill with us".

"You're a good cousin to Cam. He must really appreciate this".

"Yeah totally. The kid's in love with you and not that I think you'd cheat but it's better to be safe then sorry."

"Yeah I wouldn't cheat. It's so great that you care so much".

"Well you're a good friend and Cam's my cousin so it works out".

Suddenly my phone started to vibrate and I saw it was Cameron.

"I'm gonna take this", I said stepping aside from our conversation.

"Hey you", Cameron said.

"Hey. I miss you".