What happened tonight?

Tonight was the night of the party and I was both excited but annoyed. Yeah I hated parties but this was my first college party so I had to go. It was already 8:30 and the party didn't start until 10:30 so I had two hours to do whatever. I decided to pick out a cute outfit and curl my hair. Everyone in the house was going to the party so I didn't want to bother anyone else.

I was adjusting my shirt when Ellie came into the room. She was wearing a red crop top and shorts. "That's a cute outfit", she said out of the blue. I didn't want to ruin the moment that she was being nice to me so I didn't respond back.

A minute later my phone started ringing so I picked it up.

Me- hello

Nate- I hate to ask you this but the guys left me in charge of putting the snacks and shit out while they went out to get drinks, can you come help me?

Me- yeah totally, I'll be right there

Nate- see ya

I grabbed my phone off of the dock and as I started heading to the door Ellie interrupted me.

"Where are you going?", she asked. "Nate asked me to help him". "Can I come?", she asked sounding desperate. "Knock yourself out", I rolled my eyes and ignored her the whole way to their dorm.

As I walked into to the dorm Nate looked at me shocked as Ellie walked in behind me. "What the fuck?", he mouthed. "I don't know", I said mouthing back at him and rolling my eyes.

"So do you need any help?", she asked Nate with a big smile. "Yeah could you take these chips and pour them into these bowls?", he asked. She nodded at him and proceeded to do what he asked.

"Help me bring these drinks to the fridge", he said. As we helped each other carry the drinks he asked me "why is she being so nice to you?". "I have no clue but it's not a good sign". "She's good to me and all but you?, she hates you". "Yeah I got that, maybe she's planning to embarrass me". "I doubt it, El's not like that". "Not to you but to me she's definitely like that".

"Dude where's my black shirt?" Cameron asked walking out of the room shirtless. I tried to keep my cool because Ellie was standing right next to me.

"Oh hey girls" "um hi" I said and Ellie just rolled her eyes at him. "I don't know Matt went to do laundry and it might've gotten mixed with his stuff" "oh good, Kat can you help me with something really quick" "um sure" I said awkwardly as Ellie stared us down.

"Can you pick out my outfit?" Cameron said leading me to his room. "Why?" "I don't know, I need help" "okay let me see your closet". As I walked into his closet he had everything from tux's to chains. "Wear this" I said pulling out a gray v-neck with khakis and Black vans.

"Thanks" he said throwing on the shirt and then unbuckling his jeans which revealed his boxers. I felt myself staring and as much as I wanted to look away I couldn't. "Staring at me again?" He said with a smirk on his face. "No I just zoned out" "zoned out while staring at my body" "alright stop" "I won't until you admit it" "then you'll never get an answer"

"So what's Ellie doing here?" "I have no idea" "are you guys friends yet?" "No but I don't know if she's trying to be friends or if she just came to get some time with Taylor" "Taylor isn't even here, he went to get drinks with the other guys" "well she complemented my outfit before we came" "well I can see why" he said staring and licking his lips.

"Can we have a conversation where you don't think I'm staring at your body and where you aren't looking at my body" "sorry kitty keep going" "oh yeah and leave the whole kitty thing in high school" "sorry kitty I can't do that" "your such a dick" "sorry that you can't have what you want"