Triple date

After class ended I rushed to get my softball equipment from my room because practiced started in 10 minutes and it took me at least 15 to get there.

I slammed the door to my room as I rushed out. I started to casually walk to seem the least bit normal and not run in front of everyone.

When I didn't see anyone any more I started sprinting down. As I was running, I heard my name called. I turned around to see who it was and I immediately regretted it.

"Are you following me babygirl?", Bryce smirked as he held the wheel to his car.

"You wish", I rolled my eyes and continued to walk.

"Wanna ride?", he asked.

"I'd rather not ride with or on you, got it".

"Geez you're feisty, but I'll give you a ride".

"Fine but if you say anything about me or my boyfriend I'm gonna jump out".

"Deal", he stuck his hand out waiting for me to shake.

I passed by his hand and walked to the passengers side of the car. He had a smirk on his face as I sat beside him.

"How's life been treating you?", he asked.

"Fine".

"Aren't you gonna ask me the same question?", he questioned.

"No because I already know how your cocky arrogant ass is doing".

"And how is that?".

"I can tell that you're living the life as a football superstar who thinks he can always get what he wants".

"That life kinda sucks", he frowned.

"Wow the football superstar has feelings. I didn't know since he played with mine and didn't care", I rolled my eyes.

"You want me to admit it. Yeah I used you for sex but I like to think that you and I are alike".

"Alike? On what planet because it's not earth".

"Well we're both hot, we both play sports, and we both know we have something between us", he leaned in.

"No, no we don't", I pushed him as I walked out of his car and onto the field.

"Thanks for the ride but leave me alone", I slammed the door.

I got to practice with 5 minutes to spare.

"Was that Bryce?", Ellie asked.

"Yeah he offered me a ride so I wasn't late".

"Wow I'm shocked you took it".

"If I didn't, your mom would have me running laps galore".

"Are you gonna tell Cam?".

"Probably not, it's not that big of a deal".

"Round up for batting practice", Ellie's mom yelled.

The whole team gathered around as coach Redding explained the stations that we were gonna go through.

"Pair off and go around to each station and hit".

"Partners?", Ellie asked.

I nodded as we headed over to the heavy balls. The heavy balls are filled with sand and because the ball is heavier you have to try to hit it further.

Ellie stood at the pitchers mound as she pitched a heavy ball at me.

"How's Malia been?", she asked.