Hooking up with Byrce?

Kat's pov
"Good morning class, today we will be discussing Amino Acids, peptides, and proteins" The professor said while I was half asleep. "Today I will assign a project that is due next Wednesday on any topic having to do with Organic chemistry. This project will be your first grade of this semester so you need to take this seriously. This project also requires Partners which you can choose yourself, but choose wisely. I will hand out the outline at the end of class but choose your partners now so I can write them down"

I decided to walk towards Scarlett when Nate walked right in front of me. "Wanna be partners?" "Sure" I said sitting down at his lab table. "So what do you wanna do?" I asked "I'm thinking chemoselectivity" "wow" "I did a project on it Junior year, I'm not that dumb Kat" "well I'm just more impressed with the fact that you know words like chemoselectivity" "I'm smarter than you think" "not during sophomore year" "maybe dating you made my grades bad" "shut up" I said pushing him.

"So Which topic are you selecting Nathan and Kat?" "Chemoselectivity" I said. "Kat make sure that Nathan helps you with this" "oh I will" I said smiling as she left.

"Wow so even the professor thinks you're dumb" "She's the dumb one, I wouldn't be in this class if I was dumb" "And she wouldn't be our teacher if she was dumb" "okay Katherine Jacob, you're officially the worst" "Alright Nathan Castillo keep telling yourself that"

"So when do you wanna start working on this?" "Tonight?" "Sure, do you want me to come the dorm so the guys don't brother us?" "Yeah that's fine"

After class ended I had an hour and a half to do whatever I wanted before my next class. As I was walking back to my dorm I saw Cameron and Christian.

"Hey" I said walking up to them. "Hey Kat" Christian said. "Hi" Cameron said very shyly. "Well I have to head to class so I'll leave you two to talk" Christian said leaving.

"So when do you have class?" "I just had one and I have another one around 12" "good so  gonna hang out with you" "don't you have your boyfriend to hang out with or something?" "I don't wanna hang out with him right now, I wanna hang out with you" "okay" "so what are we doing?" "Well I was gonna get some breakfast off campus" "Well do you mind if I come" "not at all" "great because I didn't eat yet"

After we walked to his Dorm so he could get his car keys. "Dude you and Nash need to clean your room" "I cleaned it this morning, Nash must've messed around" "or a tornado just came through" "I wish" he said as we headed outside.

After we got into his car and drove downtown. We ended up at a Cafè that was about 30 minutes away from Campus.

"So What are you gonna get kitty?" "Probably a chocolate chip muffin and iced coffee. What about you Cammy?" "I don't know, I'll go order you stay there" "okay". When he left I got a text from Nate

Nate- What Time do you wanna work on the project?

Me- 6ish?

Nate- sounds good, does pizza sound good to you?

Me- yes plz

Nate- great thanks for offering to get it

Me- hey you offered

Nate- I'm the guest, treat me like one

Me- whatever bitch

After I finished Cameron came back. "Dude you literally got the same thing as me" "I didn't know what to get" "do you even like iced coffee?" "Now I do" he said taking a sip of mine before drinking his own. "And why did you pay, here" I said handing him money. "Keep it, it's on me"

"So have you gotten any class projects yet?" "Nope, my classes have been nothing but chill. What about you?" "I got an organic chem project" "eww I hate Chem" "I know but I have Nate as my partner so it's all good" "is he going to your place tonight?" "Yeah" "you got lucky since he's pretty smart" "yeah"