You'll regret it

Cameron's pov
When Bryce told me that all he wanted to do was sleep with Kat I wanted to punch him. I wanna tell Kat but she won't believe me. She didn't believe me about him talking advantage of her so she wouldn't believe this either. As much as I want her to be happy, I can't let her date this guy. She sees right through his lies and it's pretty sad.

I walked back into my dorm pissed as hell and threw myself on the couch. As I layed my body down, Ellie and Taylor came out of his room.

"Hey Cam, you look sad", Ellie said sitting beside me. "I'm pissed most of all". "Why?". "I was on my way to invite Kat to have lunch with me and while I was leaving Bryce came out. He told me that he's using her to sleep with her". "I'm gonna fuck him up", Taylor said heading to the door. "Tay don't, it'll only make things worse for Kat" "he's right, as her best friend all she would do is go through hell again" Ellie said.

"And Kat doesn't wanna believe anyone else but him. She won't even believe her best friend" I said. "Well I mean I was pretty brutal to her these past few months so I can see why she wouldn't believe me" "Well he basically told me that he would fuck me up if I said anything. If anything the only thing that would get fucked up is my friendship with her"

"I think this whole situation is just f'd up" Taylor said very annoyed. "Well we're eventually gonna have to find a way to expose him" "hell yeah, let's get a whole bunch of girls and-" "Tay that isn't gonna work" Ellie said.

"I think I got it. What if we get her to spend a lot of time with someone like Nate and we make sure to point out to Bryce that Nate's her ex and that they've slept together" "so basically we're gonna try and get Bryce jealous" "exactly and to make things even more interesting, try to be very friendly with Bryce"

"Cam I don't know. I mean I think Kat and I both have done pretty messed up things to our friendship and it could make things worse" "well it's not like your gonna make out with him in front of Kat or anything" "I know but I've tried to steal or I have stolen guys from her in the past and I don't know if I can do that to her again" "Well in the end just know that you helped her" "I guess. Well I'm gonna head Back to my dorm, we'll talk" "I'll walk with you" Taylor said leaving.

After I sat on the couch again until I heard the door open. It was Nate coming back from Lacrosse practice. "Hey dude" "what's up Cam?" "I need a favor from you" "what?" "I need you to spend some time with Kat" "what do you mean?" "You and Kat are good friends, right?" "Yeah I guess but why do you want me to spend time with her?" "Some dude is trying to get her to jump into bed with him but she doesn't think he is" "who?"

"Bryce Adamson" "what the hell, I know exactly who that kid is. He played in a lacrosse tournament against me Junior year and he tried flirting with Nick Anderson's girlfriend" "where did he go?" "I have no idea, it was a travel team tournament in Anaheim" "so once a hoe, always a hoe" "I guess" "so will you do it?" "I guess". "Great, I owe you".

"Eh not really, Kat's one of my best friends so I'd do anything for her", he said. "Yeah me too". "I think you two are more than "best friends", I think she's pushing you away to deny the fact that she still has feelings for you". "She's made it pretty clear that she doesn't like me at all". "Dude, girls like to push away", he said going into his room.

Kat's pov
Since Bryce was gone for so long, he decided to come back to my dorm again.

"I really missed you", he said placing his arm around me. "I missed you too". "So I've been thinking, I really, really like you and I really want you to be my girlfriend". "Your girlfriend?". "Yeah is that ok with you?". "Wow um, that sounds great". "Great", he said as he kissed me.

"So I was talking to Cameron on my way out, he seems like a really cool guy", he said. "Yeah he's like one of my best friends". "Well any friend of yours is my friend too"."I have a lot of guy friends so you'll get a lot of those". "I'm open to it". "Thanks for getting along with Cameron, he can be a little rough some times but he's protective of me". "I can tell".

"He said he was sorry for judging you before he could know you better". "It's all good, everyone assumes that the quarterback of the football team just wants to sleep with every girl he sees but I'm not like that". "You're definitely much more then I expected". "I can say the same about you beautiful", he said as he kissed me.

"Has anyone ever told you that you are a great kisser?". "Uh-". "Wait don't answer that, I don't wanna know". I laughed at him as he laughed at me. Bryce makes me smile everytime Im with him, and I'm really glad he's in my life.  

As we were laughing I heard a knock on my door. I got up to see Nate.

"Hey what's up?", I asked. "Nothing much, I haven't seen you in awhile, wanna hang?". "Um I'm with-". "Let him hang with us", Bryce interrupted. "Uh ok", I said letting him in. "Nate this is my boyfriend Bryce, Bryce this is one of my guy best friends Nate". They shook hands which signified that things were going well.

"So you two are dating?", Nate asked. "Yeah 5 minutes strong", I laughed. "She's a keeper", Bryce said. "Yeah we've only known each other for 3 weeks but it feels like 3 years". "Wow that's great for you two", Nate said. "Well I gotta pee, I'll be back", I said getting up.

Nate's pov

I watched Kat as she left and I kept my eyes on Bryce.

"So I've heard that you think she's easy", I said. "Well you've heard right, what did that chicken Cameron tell you?". "Nothing I can see right through you". "Go ahead and tell Kat, she won't believe you either, she's already in love with me".

"She's not in love with you at all, I know how she looks when she's in love and she's not looking like it". "What have you dated her too?". "Yeah we were together for 2 years, but now we're friends". "You're not here to get her back, are you?". "No but I have her back just in case she has to deal with trash like you".

"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?". "I'm definitely talking to a hoe". "Dude I will fight you right here, right now". "Let's go", I said getting up. As we both stood up, Kat walked back into the room.

"I'm back", she said as we both sat down. "I should go", I said getting up. "Why?", she asked with concern. "I have lacrosse training", I lied. "Well have fun", she waved off to me.

Cameron's pov

I was waiting for Nate to head back when I got a text from an anonymous number.

123-456-7891- Stay away from my girlfriend or you'll regret it.

I knew exactly who it was when I read it. As I was reading it Isaiah walked in.

"Sup bro", he high fived me. "Nothing much. So you have Bryce Adamson on your team right?". "Yeah he's rough". "Why?". "He wants to be the best at everything, he wants attention from the girls". "Is he a good guy?". "Him and I aren't that close but he doesn't seem to be from what people say. Why?". "It's nothing, I just wanted to know". "Ok, well I gotta go get ready for my date with Luna, you know how impatient she gets", he said as he went into his room.

I reread the text and it hit me when it said girlfriend. He was a douche bag and she was dating him without knowing more. Not only did it kill me that she moved on, it killed me that she moved on to people like that. But I was gonna test Bryce using Nate.

"Bro you won't believe what just happened" Nate said walking through the door. "Same, you go first" "This kid literally wanted to fight me. I was about to fight him back but Kat came back" "damn, he just threatened me" "What did he say?" "He said that if I don't stay away from Kat l, then I'll regret it" "that's so 7th grade. He asked me if you told me anything and I just told him that I can see through his douchy self"

"Well did you tell him you fucked her?" "Not yet, I'm waiting on that" "so what did you tell him?" "I said that I was her ex and that if he hurts her I'll beat his ass" "Well maybe you should take it slow so that he gets to a breaking point"

"Yeah that's what I'm trying to do. When I tell him that we did it, I'm gonna tell him that we didn't use a condom and that she was on birth control" "woah, did that actually happen?" "Hell no, but I'm gonna tell him that she told me that, that was the best sex she's ever had" "Do it, that would tick him off so much" "I know It will, trust me, Bryce is gonna regret messing with Kat"