But it's my dream

2 weeks later

Before the game

"I'm gonna head out.", I told Ellie.

"See you down at the field.", she waved.

As I walked down to the parking lot a hand tapped on my shoulder. I looked back to see Bryce fixing his blonde hair as he was about to speak.

"Kat, you didn't call me back.", he said.

"It was on purpose.", I said continuing to walk away from him.

"I'm serious about what I said. I didn't want to keep going on with life without telling you how I feel. I've matured since you last saw me.", he tried to convince me.

"Bryce I have a boyfriend who I really love. I don't think you get it."

"No, I totally do but you'd be happier with me."

"I don't even want to think about you. You ruined my 18th birthday when I found out what I was being used for, and I can't forgive you.", I said walking away.

As I continued to walk, to my surprise he didn't follow behind me. I looked back the other way to see him walking away with his head down. I feel bad but at the same time, he can't expect to come into my life and for me to be happy about it.
********************************************
After the game

"You played so good.", Cameron hugged me.

"Thanks for coming. I know you're really busy."

"Yeah you're right about that, but I'd push off anything to spend some time with you."

"Let's go.", I said excitedly.

He nodded as he intertwined our fingers. When we finally got to his dorm room we sat down.

"I'm so tired.", I complained.

"Me too. So when I was walking to practice Bryce came up to me.", I casually mentioned.

"Why?", he asked confused.

"He called me about 2 weeks ago and told me he was in "love" with me."

"That's bullshit and you know it.".

"Yeah I know. I hung up on him right as he said it and he's been calling me for two weeks."

"Do you need me to handle this?", Cameron asked.

"No, I already told him to leave us alone so he shouldn't bother me again."

"Good.", he said kissing the top of my hand.

"I really missed you.", I said.

"Me too. I miss seeing your beautiful face everyday."

"I never want to be apart from you again.", I said realizing that I needed to tell him how I was feeling.

"Yeah?".

"Yeah", I said going in for a kiss without a warning. I tried to distract my feelings with kissing him. I thought the more I kissed him, the faster the bad thoughts would go away.

I gave him a small push on the bed as I got on top of him.

"Kat, what's up with you?", I asked sitting up.

"Nothing. I just want you.", I simply said.

"I see that look on your face. Tell me what's up?", he said.

"Nothing.", I lied again.

"I don't want to be lied to. He said sitting me on his lap."

"If I tell you, you might hate me.", I said feeling nervous.