Apology

I munched on my pizza until my phone vibrated.

Cameron- Can we talk?

I looked at the texts and sighed. What's there to talk about with him? He knows just what to do and say to pull me back in and I'm not falling for it this time.

I knew what he was gonna say. He was gonna say that he loves me and that I shouldn't be worried about him and Malia but I am. Ever since him and I got together it's been all about Malia. I decided to ignore him because I didn't want to discuss it.

He ignored me once today and it hurt. The last thing I wanted to do was see Cameron.
********************************************I was typing up a report when Cameron walked into my room there was just silence. Not even a hi or hello.

"Do you need something?", I questioned as he looked up at me.

"I don't know, you tell me", he stated as he combed his hands through his hair nervously.

"I've said everything that I needed to say. I'm not sure what you want to hear from me".

"I've heard how you feel about me and Malia but tell me how you feel about our relationship".

"We started off as enemies and it didn't last. We kissed, we snuck around, we broke it off, and we're here now. I don't wanna sit here and tell you everything you've done wrong, that's for you to figure out".

"And I have figured that out. I'm willing to do whatever it is to save what we have".

"What's the point of saving something that's already messed up?", I asked feeling my heart sink.

"Love. I can say that I love you all day but if I can't show it then what's the point of saying it?".

"Exactly. Love isn't something that I just throw around".

"Me neither. You're the first girl I ever said I love you to and I really mean it".

The look in his eyes made me want to forget about what happened and make me want to believe him but I know it's gonna take some convincing.

He got down on one knee and looked up at me. I felt myself breathing heavily as he pulled out a white box

"You can breathe I'm not proposing, not yet at least", he joked

He pulled out a pandora ring and it was beautiful.

" I'm so sorry for everything that's been going on. I promise to always love you and to be loyal. I haven't been the best boyfriend but that's gonna change", he said keeping his eyes on me.

"I love you too", I said as he got up to hug me.

"My mother said to never give a girl a promise ring if you aren't gonna marry her and I plan to marry you one day".

I felt myself start to tear up as his words. Everything he said was reassuring me that he loved me.

"I was planning to marry you too", I laughed.

"I might as well just propose now", he smiled as he held my hand.

"I'm sorry for freaking out at you last night. I guess the video is funny but I didn't want anyone to see it, especially you".

"You looked adorable so I didn't even mind that you pooped your pants", he said sounding serious.

"Shut up", I laughed as I motioned him to sit on my bed with me.

"Whatcha working on?", he asked looking at my laptop.

"A report on the industrial revolution ", I said as I typed.