Meeting his family

It's been 2 days since the whole incident with Malia and I was still pissed. She was still borrowing my clothes and makeup and still hanging around Cameron's shoulder.

Cameron didn't seem to mind although he did propose never to talk to her again. Man I should've said yes.

I checked my phone and saw that Cameron texted me.

Ready to go?- Cameron

I walked down to where he was and he had a bag packed with him.

"Where are we going?", I asked.

"It's a surprise, you'll find out when you get there".

We hopped into his car and he drove off.

"Malia told me she was sorry for thinking that you would do that", he mentioned.

"Yeah I forgave her for that", I lied.

He still had no clue that Malia was mocking me and trying to get with him. He was clueless and I couldn't do a thing.

"It's nice that you forgave her. She made a mistake and she owned up to it", he praised her.

"Yup".

He put on the radio for us to enjoy the ride. I had no idea where we were going so I decided to take a nap until we got there.

"Wake up", Cameron said tapping on me.

When I opened my eyes I saw the front of Cameron's house.

"What are we doing here?".

"You'll see", he said walking me in.

When we walked in I saw his mother and two other people sitting at the table.

"Cameron", his mom yelled as she ran up to him hugging him.

"Hi Mom", he said welcoming her with open arms.

I stood there awkwardly as they hugged and I was confused over what was going on.

"Mom this is Kat", he said as she shook my hand.

"You are so pretty. I think I've met you before", she said looking me up and down.

She did meet me before. It was the day that Cameron and I had our first kiss.

"Cameron, I'm home", his mother said as she walked out of the house."Hey mom", he said disconnecting our lips again but quickly this time."Sorry I didn't mean to interrupt- wait is this your girlfriend Ellie?", she asked referring to me."Oh um n-", I was saying until Cameron interrupted me."Yeah, yes it is", he said grabbing my hand."Well it's nice to finally meet you, my name's Gina", he said extending her hand to me."K- Ellie", I said stopping myself."Wow Cam she's gorgeous, I think you picked a pretty nice girl", Gina said.
"Mhm thanks mom", he said in a guilty tone as his voice started to crack"Ellie, would you like to join us for dinner?", she asked."I was actually on my way out", I said quickly getting up.

"N-no you didn't mom", he stuttered knowing that if he told her he cheated she's beat his ass.

He looked over at me signaling not to say anything to her.

"Let's eat", she said leading us to the table as Cameron grabbed my hand.

"Kat this is my older sister Sierra and her boyfriend Brent", he said introducing us.

I waved at them as I sat down nervously.

"So Kat you went to Chino with Cameron right ?", Gina asked.