Mutual breakup

"Would you rather have your mom walk into your room when you're "gettin' it on"? Or have your grandmother walk in.", Taylor asked a laughing Matt.

"Oh man.", Matt laughed as he sighed. "I guess I would have to say my grandmother because my mom would beat my ass".

"And your grandmother wouldn't?", Kristen asked.

"Nah she's chill.", Matt calmly said.

"Ok so Kat, would you rather fall on your face in front of One Direction or fall in in front of Justin Bieber?", Ellie asked.

"This is such a hard question.", I moaned.

"Well Justin Bieber is so fucking hot but then again you have Harry Styles so I'm glad this isn't my question.", Luna laughed.

"I would say Justin Bieber just because there are 4 members of One Direction.", I responded.

"The last time I counted, there was five.", Nate said looking at me in confusion.

"Zayn quit dumbass.", Christian said.

"How the hell did you know that?", Cameron laughed.

"Everyone knows that.", I laughed.

"I didn't know or care.", Isaiah said as he fist pumped Cameron.

"So Taylor, would you rather marry Ariana Grande or Selena Gomez?", Cameron asked.

All of a sudden from the corner of my eye, I saw Ellie roll her eyes. She was usually cool with Taylor answering these types of questions.

"Selena for sure.", Taylor winked.

"I'm gonna go get a snack. Wanna come with?", I asked Ellie.

"Sure why not.", she said getting up.

She followed me as we walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and placed it on the table before I talked to Ellie.

"What's up? You've been acting a little weird lately especially around the guys.",

"Yeah it's because Taylor and I broke up.", she shrugged as she popped a grape from a plate in her mouth.

"When did you guys break up?", I asked in awe.

"About two weeks ago but it was mutual. I realized that our relationship was based solely off of lust and whenever I see you and Cameron that's what I want. You guys are so in love and I want that."

"I get it and I'm sure Taylor did too."

"Not really. Taylor isn't really what you would call "boyfriend material". All we did was have sex all of the time and nothing else really happened. I was getting sick of it."

"Makes sense. Well at least you guys are still friends."

"Yeah. Like I said before it was mutual so there's no hard feelings between the both of us."

"That's good to hear. So any new guys that you're interested in?", I asked.

"Not really. I'm just trying to focus on softball and school. My number one priority is school."

"Good for you.", I said as I patted her on the back.

We walked back into the room to see Luna and the guys laughing at god knows what.

"Ok, ok so did you see this pic of Cameron when he was in the fifth grade?", she asked holding up an old picture of Cameron with crazy hair.

"Nope.", I said as I started to laugh.