Thanksgiving

1 month later

"Cmon Cameron we're gonna be late", I shouted from the living room of his dorm.

Everyone had already gone away for thanksgiving break so he and I were left alone for a couple days.

"I'm moving as fast as I can", he shouted back as he came in the room trying to put on his shoe.

"You're not moving fast enough", I said with my hands on my hips.

"Fine then, can you go grab my bag?", he asked.

"Yeah sure". I grabbed his bag and put it in the trunk of his car and waited for him to come out. I only had to wait about 5 minutes before he came.

"You look nice", I said. He had a long sleeve burgundy shirt with jeans and timbs.

"I wanna make a good impression on your family. Hopefully Dakota doesn't mention the stupid things I've done".

"I already warned him about talking too much about what you've done. He knows that I'll beat his ass if he says anything to make you look bad".

"He actually falls for that "I'll beat your ass" stuff?".

"Oh he can't fall for it if I actually do it. I've done it before and he cried", I laughed.

"How long ago was this?".

"The day before I left to come to college".

"Really?", he raised his eyebrow in fear.

"Yeah. But he's a good boy so he wouldn't even try".

"What are your parents like?", he questioned.

"My mom is super sweet and hardworking. And my Dad is a sports fanatic so just agree that your favorite baseball team is the Yankees ok?".

"Ok", he smirked.

"Oh and my family replaced me with a dog so don't be surprised if you hear barking".

"What kind of dog?".

"A shih tzu but to be honest I've never seen this dog so helpfully he's trained", I laugh.

After an hour of driving, we finally arrived at my house.

"Ready?", I asked as we stepped on my front porch.

He nodded and I rang the door bell. As soon as I rang the bell, there was a quick response.

"Cameron wassup", Dakota answered pushing me out of the way.

As the boys were high fiving and stuff my mother came out of the kitchen to hug me.

"Kat, how are you?", she asked kissing my head and sounding desperate to ask more questions.

"I'm good mom", I hugged her.

"Are you hungry?, I could make you a snack since the food won't be ready for another hour".

"No, Cameron took me to McDonalds on the way here".

"Where is this "famous" Cameron that Dakota's always talking about?". "He's probably with Dakota, I'll go get him".

When I got into Dakota's room, the boys were gossiping over the new boys in Dakotas baseball team.

"Jeremy sucks at first base. Ever since you graduated, we haven't had a good first basemen", Dakota ranted as I walked in.

"I'm gonna borrow my boyfriend for a minute", I said pulling Cameron's hand towards the door.

"Stop hogging him Kat, you get to see him everyday", Dakota crossed his arms.