Mood change

"Hey you know what I realized", Cameron said as he sat on my bedroom floor.

"What did you realize?"

"I realized that our children will be 50% white, 25% Puerto Rican and 25% Mexican", he said with a cocky look on his face.

"You're just now realizing that. Wow I knew you were off, but not that off", I joked.

"You know you love it", he said with a smirk.

"I know I do. It drives me insane though".

"So I drive you insane?", he asked with the same stupid smirk on his face.

"Stop", I blushed as I covered my face.

"Nooooo", he yelled as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Sorry to interrupt. Kat you have a visitor waiting for you at the door", Malia said barging into the room.

I wasn't expecting anyone so this came to a shock to me.

"I'll be back", I said getting up to see who the mystery guest was leaving Cameron and Malia alone in the same room.

When I got to the door I saw Bryce with a smirk.

"What?", I crossed my arms.

"So I know you're still into me".

"Who would tell you such a pathetic and untrue lie?".

"The hot blonde who got you to come talk to me".

"Of course she did. Now if you don't mind I have to get back to my boyfriend".

"I do mind baby girl".

"Who cares if you mind", I rolled my eyes as I slammed the door in his face.

When I walked into the room Cameron and Malia were talking. I couldn't help but be pissed at Cameron for talking to her. I told him that it was ok to talk to her but I'm regretting it.

"Malia, who told you I was into Bryce?", I asked already knowing the answer.

She glared over at me as soon as I said that. She rolled her eyes but no response came out of her mouth.

"I'll see you later Camy", she waved.

I sat back down on the floor with frustration. I closed my eyes to try to keep my temper.

"Kat just calm down", he said rubbing my shoulders.

As much as I wanted to yell at him for telling me to calm down I didn't. I didn't want to pick a fight with him because Malia could see right through it and she would take advantage of it.

"I'm just tired of the lies. I'm tired of being the "bad" person".

"You aren't the bad person. She's just jealous of you", Cameron explained.

"She's not jealous of me. She's jealous of what I have. And that's you".

"I'm not into her and I already explained that to her. What else do you want me to do, there's not much else?".

"I should've just left it alone", I said instantly regretting it.

"So that's what's bothering you. You promised me that we would tell each other if there was a problem".

"She's mocking me. Can't you see that. She's wearing my clothes, wearing my makeup, and she's trying to be with you. And I know she's your friend but it's true".

"I believe you. She tried to hit on me when you left".

"She also called Bryce down here and told him that I was still into him. She's trying to get me and I can't take it anymore".