I'm sorry

I woke up to see my eyes puffed up from crying let night. It wasn't the best sight to see and all it reminded me of was what I went through last night.

I checked my phone to see if Cameron texted me but I was disappointed when I saw I had a text from my mom.

Why didn't he text me? I thought for sure that he would text me and apologize like he usually does. Although I wasn't ready to talk about it, I still expected Cameron to call or at least text me.

Maybe he took my advice and is with Malia? Maybe he's still sleeping? Or maybe he just wants to end things with me. I hated every scenario that ran through my head. It was all too much to take in.

"Hey", Ellie said as I walked into the kitchen. "Hi", I sighed as I put a coffee cup into the coffee machine.

"Are you ok from last night?", she shrugged. "I don't know, it's complicated". "Well just to let you know, I had a conversation with Cameron after it was all said and done".

"What did he say?", I asked out of curiosity. I did but I didn't wanna know what he said. Part of me wanted him to say that he was fine with us being over but the other part of me was saying please tell me that he still loves me.

"Ask him what he said".

"I don't wanna talk to him", I stated. I did but I didn't wanna talk to him. I wanted to talk to him so we can talk things through but the other part of me doesn't want to know what's going on in his mind.

"You'll never know what he said if you don't talk to him", she shrugged.

"I guess I'll never know", I said walking past her with my coffee and back in my room.

I picked up my laptop and checked Twitter. I was too curious so I decided the best way to see how he was feeling was to check his Twitter. Twitter is where everyone rants so why not?

As soon as I clicked on his account it had informed me that he had just tweeted.

@Camerondallas tweeted
im here for u

Here for who, I questioned. Here for me because I was sad? Or here for Malia who was getting tons of hate for doing that to me?

"Did you enjoy the show last night?", Malia asked as she barged into my room.

I quickly closed my laptop as she walked in.

"Yes, I enjoyed the show. It was entertaining", I sarcastically said.

"Then I did my job", she said as she got up to leave.

"Malia wait. Can we talk?".

"About?", she asked rolling her eyes.

"About you and I. I mean we were friends at the start of the year, what happened?":

"Cameron happened. I started liking him the first moment I layed eyes on him. I was jealous that you guys were so close so I started being mean to you and doing things that I would never do to get his attention but it didn't work".

"I wasn't with Cameron until about a couple of days ago. Him and I obviously have a past and it kinda just came back. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, him and I just happened".

"But you did Kat, I was kinda falling for him. It hurt that you took him away from me so fast and unexpected. It killed me when he told me he wasn't into me but I was even more hurt at the fact he likes you".

"I'm sorry that it's hurting you but you're hurting me".

"That was the point. I wanted you to feel how I feel but there's no point since you guys are in love", she sighed.