Chocolate frosted donut

Cameron's pov

I opened my eyes slowly as I woke up. Yesterday was crazy but tomorrow was gonna be even crazier and I felt it. I reached for my phone on my dresser and when I finally got ahold of it, I had 3 texts.

123-456-7891- stop talking to my girlfriend dude. I already warned you once and I don't want to have to warn you again. If you tell Kat anything that I said to you I will beat your ass

Kat- Did you get my :)

Malia- Good Morning♡

The first text was from Bryce so I decided to delete it and not respond to his immaturity.

To Kat:
Me- yeah :) Do you want another donut?

She immediately responded within 3 seconds

Kat- yes but only if you stop to get yourself something, if you don't then don't worry about it.

Me- I'll go anyways

Kat- no don't

Me- I'll see you in 20 minutes with your donut

Next was Malia's text. Malia always sends good morning texts but this was the first time she ever used a heart. I didn't know whether to be confused or turned on by it.

To Malia:
Me- good morning

I turned off my phone and decided to get ready for Psychology class.

When I got to class I slid into a seat right next to Kat.

"Here's your chocolate frosted donut with rainbow sprinkles", I said handing her the bag. "Cameron, what did you get?". "I got a chocolate frosted donut with sprinkles for you", I laughed as I looked into her eyes. She looked back into my eyes laughing and she hit me with the bag.

"We're sharing", she said taking out her donut and splitting it in half as her eyes lit up.

"Ooh what's that?", a voice said as it came closer. I turned around to see Malia sitting next to me.

"My daily chocolate frosted donut with rainbow sprinkles", Kat said still smiling. "That sounds really good". "Want a piece?". "That's ok, I'm sure Cameron won't mind sharing with me", Malia said. I turned around to see her eyelashes blinking up and down quickly.

"Yeah I don't mind", I said handing her over a piece. "That's too cute, you guys are already sharing food", Kat said curling her lips. "I can't wait for tomorrow", she said stroking my arm. "Me neither".

Kat's pov

After class ended I met up with Taylor and Ellie at the mall. When we got to the mall it was quiet and there weren't many people there. It was lunch time so we decided to eat before we went shopping.

"So you're gonna be 18 tomorrow, how does it feel?", Ellie asked. "Reliving". "I remember when I turned 18, that feels like so long ago", Taylor said. "Me too, but my party was lit". "Yeah that's true".

"So how are you and Bryce?", she asked. "Good I guess, he just keeps acting weird". "What do you mean by weird?". "He told me he loved me yesterday which I was confused by". "Do you love him back?". "I just met the guy a month ago so no. Love takes time".

"Yeah I know what you mean", Ellie said slipping her fingers right in between Taylors. "Are you guys?", I asked as Ellie nodded her head. "I finally told her", Taylor said sipping his drink. "I'm so happy for you two but when?". "Last night", Ellie said.

"Aww", I said. "Yeah I know, she's cute", Taylor said wrapping her head in his arms. "What happened to the no-strings-attached thing?". "That didn't work out too well", she said."I'm happy that you two are happy".

After doing a whole bunch of shopping we decided to head back to campus. As we were heading back, Bryce called me and asked to me come over.

When I got to his place he was silent.

"What do you wanna do?", he asked. "I don't know, maybe we should just talk". "Or we could do this", he said as he connected his lips to mine.

I kissed him back hard and heavily. He ran his fingers through my hair as he continued to kiss me. He entered his tongue into my mouth as he kissed me so I did the same. He gripped my ass with his hands and kissed me until we made our way into his bedroom. He pinned my body against the wall as he placed kisses on my jaw. I left my arms around his neck as she picked up my body and layed me down on his bed.

At that point my conscious told me to stop so I pulled away.

"What's the problem?", he asked breathing heavily. "I'm just tired that's all". "Well I'll put you to bed", he said reconnecting our lips. As he did that I let go very quickly.

"That's ok, I'm exhausted and I should get going", I said making up an excuse to leave. "Babe", he moaned still laying in bed. "Yeah?". "I'll see you tomorrow". "Bye", I said walking up to him and I kissed his head.

Cameron's pov

"Dude what are you wearing for Malia tomorrow?", Nash asked coming up to me. "Clothes". "No shit, but show me". "Why do you care so much?", I laughed. "Because at yours and Malia's wedding I'm gonna be the best man and I need your first date to be something to remember so that when I give my speech I'll say I told you to do this and that".

"Yeah ok Nash". "I'm just looking forward to it". "Why don't you call Scarlet, or Jordan or Destiny to hang out?", I asked. "Because Scarlet, Destiny and Jordan all have class until 8". "Go hang out with Isaiah". "He's with Luna". "Christian?". "Class". "Matt?". "With Kristen and Nate at dinner". "Fuck", I laughed. "I'm stuck with you buddy".

I decided to text someone to see if they wanted to hang out with Nash when I got a text.

123-456-789 (Bryce):
Stop messing with my girl god damn. I was that close with going all the way with her but I'm guessing something you said stopped her. If you ruin things between her and I, I will kick your ass like I've been saying.

Me- I didn't say shit to her so I can't help you there. Maybe she sees through your lies or maybe she's starting to realize that you're not good for her.

Bryce- Do you wanna get your ass kicked?

I ignored the message and through my phone on my bed and layed down. Man are people immature.