Secrets

2:42 am
"I hate this.", I said as I Cameron stood over me as I started to feel the raft of morning sickness. Cameron held my hair up as I puked my guts out.

"I know.", he said rubbing my back slowly. I could see the tiredness in his eyes and I couldn't help but feel bad for waking him up.

"Why me?", I asked as I felt my gag reflexes act up. "You're ok, just get it all out." I liked how even when I was sick he comforted me.

"I feel like I'm dying. I can't do this.", I complained. I held my stomach softly seeing if the baby could stop punishing me but it didn't do me any good.

After throwing up for another half an hour I finally stopped. I felt a lot better but man am I tired.

"Kat are you sure you're ok?", Cameron asked with a concerned look on his face.

"I'm ok. Sorry for puking in your bathroom.", I said making him and myself let out a small laugh.

"Yeah it wasn't your best moment.", Cameron said patting my shoulder.

"I'm gonna try to fall back asleep now so goodnight."

"Goodnight.", Cameron laughed.

4 hours later

"Shit.", Cameron mumbled as he dropped his chain that usually sat on his neck.

"You're up early.", I yawned as I watched him put his baseball warm up on.

"Yeah well I have a team meeting in an hour so I'm a little tired. You should go back to sleep, you had a rough night."

"Honestly I'm fine. It's normal for me to get sick like that. I really just want to go back to my house and lie down for awhile."

"Are you sure? When I get back I can bring you some dinner."

"Yeah, I don't want my parents or Dakota to think I'm missing or anything."

"Do you need me to give you a ride home?", he asked with a worried look on his face. I like how he worries about me and the baby because it reassures me that he's there for me.

"Yes please. Thank you for being so understanding with me, I just want you to know that it's only gonna get harder from here."

"I know, but I love you and nothing is gonna change that.", he said as he connected our lips together. I could feel the smile growing on my face as I kissed him and he could feel it too.

"You're so beautiful.", he said as he stroked my hair. I nodded with a small smile unsure of what to say next.

"We should get going, Coach will kill me if I'm late.", Cameron said letting out a deep breath."

I walked outside and waited for him to unlock his car. It was still dark and the birds were chirping really loud.

"Do you want me to stop somewhere to get you something to eat?", he asked. "No because I don't really feel in the mood to throw anything up." "You should eat soon, I read that it's not good for the mother of a baby to not eat for long periods of time."

"I read that too. I just don't want to...", I continued to say as I felt my eyes well up a little bit. "Kat-". "Cameron I just don't want you to think that I'm unattractive when I get bigger. Having these constant cravings just makes it 10 times worse."

"Kat I would love you even if you were big, small, curvy, skinny. I love you, your body is only a small piece of who you really are."

"I know. What am I thinking? How could I be so selfish especially to our baby?", I asked as I tapped myself on the head lightly.