Happy for you

"I've been waiting for this all day.", Cameron said kissing me up and down my neck.

"Yeah.", I said as I pulled myself off of the wall he pinned me on.

"You don't seem too happy about this.", he said sensing that I wanted to talk.

"I am. But I want to know what was up with you back at the game."

"It's nothing.", he said leaning into kiss me once more.

"Cam, it's something.", I said before he could place his lips on mine.

"I know. It's Malia.", he sighed.

"Oh.", was all I could respond as I felt my heart sink a little.

"So right after you left, she came back. When she came back I guess she changed or something and she came out in a mini robe knowing I was there."

"Oh did anything else happen?".

"Other then the fact that she attempted to seduce me no."

"She tried to seduce you?!", I asked.

"Yeah but I didn't fall for it. I just told her that I wasn't into her."

"That bitch. She said sorry to me too."

"Yeah well she obviously didn't mean it."

"We probably shouldn't go to my place anymore."

"It's fine. I can control myself".

Just as he finished that sentence his phone started to ring.

"It's my manager. Shit what's the date?".

"May 16th , why?".

"The draft is on.", he yelled.

I felt my heart beat super fast as he said that. It made me nervous because I really didn't want him to go far.

"Really? That's the best thing that could've happened.", Cameron said into the phone.

I couldn't help but wonder about what they're talking about.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow. Thanks.", he said hanging up the phone with a smile.

"I have great news.", Cameron declared.

I was waiting for him to say something heartbreaking like he got drafted to the Mets in New York.

"I got drafted to the L.A. Dodgers!", he exclaimed.

I felt myself smile as he didn't say New York.

"Yay you'll be so close. I'm really happy for you.", I said kissing his cheek.

"All my dreams are right here in L.A.. The team's here and you're here.", he said.

"I love you so much."

"I love you more.", Cameron said hugging me.

Suddenly Cameron's phone started vibrating like crazy. He looked down at his phone and just as I thought he was about to check it, he out it on do not disturb.

"These people can wait.", he said.

"I'm really happy for you."

"I'm really happy for you too. You're the most beautiful girl in the world and I'm glad to call you mine."

I blushed at his comment because it made me feel so special and loved. Everything he ever said was true and I'm believing it.

The change up (Sequel to the perfect season)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें