Moving on

Kat's pov
What is this?, I thought to myself as I read a goodnight text from Cameron. I read the time and it was 11:30 and I was getting a little too stressed for this time a night where I was needing to go to bed so I could be well rested for class. Instead of responding I shut my phone off and closed my eyes. As I closed my eyes a door opened and the light turned on.

"What are you doing?", I asked as drunk Ellie came stumbling in.

"I'm going to bed, duh", she said getting into bed with her heels on.

"Are you drunk El?".

"No-no I-I came h-home from a lit party with Taylor, you- you should go", she said as she stumbled on her words.

"That's ok".

"Aw are you a scared little bitch?, just go", she said semi yelling.

I watched her from the top of the bunk bed as she tried to fall asleep. Within 5 minutes she was passed out asleep. I then decided to close my eyes again and try to get some sleep.

The next morning

I sat at the table eating eggs and toast that Destiny had just made.

"This is really good", I said. "Yeah I put secret ingredients in my eggs", she laughed. "Well I better go, my Calculus class starts in 15 and I don't wanna be late". "Good luck", she said as I walked out.

With 6 minutes to spare I made it to my calculus class. As I was walking in Christian came up to me.

"Long time, no see", he said. "Yeah so how are you?, I haven't seen you since Cameron took me to your party". "I've been good, how bout you?". "I've been ok", I shrugged.

Please take your seats the professor said. I sat down next to Christian and Scarlett scooted next to me on the other side.

"Welcome to Calculus", he said.

Cameron's pov

"Dude wake up, we're gonna be late for English class", Nash said shaking me.

"Shit, how much time do we have?".

"20 minutes".

"I'll be ready in 5".

I threw on a shirt and put on jeans as I rushed. I quickly sprinted to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my hair.

"You ready?", Nash asked rushing.

"Yup, lets go", I said running out as I grabbed my backpack.

We sprinted all the way to the other side of the Campus until we finally got there with 5 minutes to spare.

I sat down next to Nash and we began to talk until Nash interrupted me.

"What?", I asked.

"Look dude", he said pointing at a pretty blonde girl as she walked in.
"Who's that?". "That's Malia Samuels, she just moved here from Canada. She's a gymnast and from what I see she has a pretty nice ass". "Dude stop".

She looked over at us and started to walk over to us as if she knew that we were talking about her.

"Mind if I sit here?", she asked."Not at all", Nash said. "I'm Malia", she said sticking her hand right it at me ignoring Nash.

"Cameron", I said shaking her hand.

"Nice to meet you Cameron. Has anyone ever told you that you are very handsome?", she said shocking me.

"No, no one has", Nash said interrupting me.

"Thanks, you aren't so bad yourself", I joked.

"Are you participating in any sports or extracurricular activities?", she asked.