Appreciation

Class was stressful, but I was able to handle everything, luckily I had friends in each of my classes to help me out.

Today was the day that I'm supposed to go watch Bryce. As much as I wanna go, I don't. I know that I shouldn't believe Cameron all of the time, but I'm afraid how he would treat me if I was wrong.

"Kat are you almost ready, you wanna see your boyfriend before the game first" Destiny said. "He's not my boyfriend and you and The rest of the girls need to keep quiet"

"Oh I won't, I'm only coming for Isaiah" Luna said putting on his away jersey. "Well thanks for the support" I said throwing a yellow Bandana at her while I put my Blue one on.

"Hey are you guys coming to my m-.....oh you guys are going to the game" Malia said disappointed. "Oh no, Mal I totally forgot" "it's okay, there will be other meets plus I have a boy coming to watch me" "well that's great" "yeah I have to head out but I'll see you guys tonight" "bye and good luck"

"Where the hell are all of you going?" Ellie said walking out of our room. "The football game" "oh Kat, switching lanes?" "Nope just supporting a friend" "right just a friend, and you're still a hoe"

"Okay I'm sick of you treating me like shit, I've apologized way too many times and I don't know what I can do to make it up to you" "you can't, your always gonna be a slut" "says the person who begged to sleep with Cameron and then he broke up with her and she went to some stranger and slept with him too"

"Kat go suck some dick or something" "sounds like something Taylor would say, have you been sleeping with him too?" I questioned and then walked out of the house.

"Damn girl, you just flamed her" Luna said high fiving me.

"Okay as much as I hate the fact that my best friends are fighting, you got her" Kristen said "I know" "and how did you come up with her and Taylor sleeping together?" "Let's just say a little birdie told me she went to their dorm to pick up a thong from him"

"That's fucking crazy" Destiny said still dying of laughter.

As we were walking to the football field I saw Nash and Cameron. They looked like they were going somewhere on campus but I couldn't quite pinpoint where they were  going.

Cameron's pov
After a hard day of shitty classes I had to get ready for Malia's meet. Yesterday I didn't wanna go because I wanted to hang out with Kat and talk about us.

"Hey guys I forgot to mention that we're having a party here on Saturday" "what?" Matt asked really concerned. "I'm down for a party" "touché" Nate and Jack said. "I'm gonna get the drinks tonight, who wants what?" Taylor asked pulling out his Fake id. "I don't know" "fuck it, I'll buy the whole store" he said leaving the dorm fast.

"Well I'm gonna head out" I said leaving. "Woah where the hell are you going?" Nash said following me out of the dorm. "Malia asked me to come to her meet" "Are you serious bro, you didn't even ask me to come" "yeah because you would ask questions" "well are you two a thing?" "No we just met"

"Okay so you might hate me for asking this, but are you still into Kat?, it's okay if you are" "I have no idea" "well if you still are then just go for it, if not try and start looking at girls who actually want you and appreciate you"

"Thanks bro" "no problem, but can I still come with you?" "I don't care, I didn't even wanna come until today" "was it about Kat?" "Yeah I guess, I mean they're roommates and she probably knows" "whatever just try to support malia as best as you can"

As we continued to talk i saw Kat and her roommates walking towards the football field. It crushed me to know that she was going to watch a kid that only cares about himself and getting hoes.

Kat's pov
"And the Bruins win 35-20, Ucla hopes that everyone has a safe ride home and a good night" the announcer said as everyone started to leave.

"Hey Kat" Bryce called as he walked up to the bleachers. "good game" "thanks", he winked. "You were really good, I don't know much about football but the crowd really liked you". "How about we go back to my place and I can order some dinner for the both of us". "Your place?, don't you have to share?". "Nope, I have an apartment all to myself down the street". "Wow you're lucky".

After he finished putting his football stuff away we got into his car and drove up the street to his apartment. When I looked at his apartment it didn't look like one, it looked like a penthouse.

"This is huge", I said as he gave me a tour. "Yeah I know, it's great to have all of this space to myself". "I wish I had this kind of space". "Yeah it's a great space".

We sat on his couch as he decided to put on the Tv. "What channel?", he asked. "Espn", I responded with a smile. "So you're a really sporty girl, I like that". "I'm not that sporty but I do like my sports". "What's your favorite besides softball?". "I really like watching men's basketball but I'd have to say baseball". "The baseball team here is gonna be trash", he laughed. "I don't know, some of my friends are gonna be on that team", I said turning back to watch.

As I turned back I was watching the highlights from the game I had just returned from. "There's you", I said pointing him out. "Yeah, they're probably gonna talk about my chances of being drafted like they usually do since I was the No.1 high school prospect". "That's amazing". "Nah that's just luck, but you're amazing" always got me. I've been told that like a million times and I always fall for it.

"We just met though", I said blushing. "And I can already tell that I'm really gonna like you", he said as he leaned in.

He connected our lips together slowly and I kissed him back. His kiss was demanding and rough but I liked it. I liked that I had finally kissed someone who didn't go to my high school.

"I'm gonna like you too", I said pulling away.

Cameron's pov
After watching the boring 2 hour long meet it was finally over. Watching Malia do her tricks were cool but it got boring overtime. Her scores were perfect or close to it on each event and I had to admit that I was proud of her.

Malia was perfect. She did everything perfectly. Her smile was perfect, her hair was perfect, her scores were perfect, everything about her was perfect and some part of me was starting to like it.

When she came out of her dressing room I decided to hand her flowers. "Awe what are these for?", she asked. "If I'm being honest I thought you had to give flowers to someone after they danced or competed". "Why would you think that", she blushed. "My mom gave flowers to my sister after her dance recitals", I laughed.

"You are too sweet", she said as she kissed my cheek. "So I was kinda wondering if you wanted to maybe get a bite?"? I said nervously asking.
"Yeah I'm starving". "We could go to this Chinese restaurant I know that's not too far from here". "Sounds great, let me just go get my jacket k?", she said walking back into her dressing room.

When she walked out she came out smiling at me. "Tonight's gonna be great", she said grabbing my hand as we walked to the restaurant. As we walked in we saw Ellie and Taylor and they waved at me in a nice way. I'm guessing since I wasn't with Kat, they didn't care. They only cared to hurt Kat and I was ok as long as they didn't include me in it.

After talking and eating we both decided that we were tired and we decided to part ways. Yeah Malia was pretty and really good at what she did but man did she talk a lot. She talked about how she started gymnastics, she talked about Canada, and she talked about her family but I didn't get a chance to talk so it sucked. The positive about this was that I was with a girl who actually wanted me and appreciated me.