The view

"Tell me all about it", Ellie asked me excitedly wanting to know what went on yesterday at his house.

"Well I met his family when I first got there and we ate dinner with them".

"What did you eat?", she eagerly asked.

"Does it matter?", I laughed.

"You're right, that's not important so keep going".

"Then we hung out in his room for awhile. While we were in his room he told me he loved me and asked me to be his girlfriend.", I squealed.

"I'm so happy for you, you've been waiting for that forever".

"I know. We promised that we wouldn't let our friends get in the way of our relationship. But you never get in the way so don't worry."

"Dating Cameron huh?", Malia asked walking into the doorway.

"Were you eavesdropping?", Ellie asked while glaring at her.

"No, I just happened to walk by".

"Yeah him and I are dating", I answered her question.

"Cute couple", she said flashing a fake smile.

"Thanks".

"Maybe you should ask him what we did the other day", she smirked.

"And why would she have to do that?", an enraged Ellie asked.

"Find out yourself", she said leaving blankly.

What could they have done. He didn't mention anything the other day. I trusted him but something went off in my mind. I could imagine Malia kissing Cameron and it wasn't a pretty site.

"Kat she's probably messing with you", Ellie said trying to calm me down and my fists started to clench.

"I don't know but I gotta talk to Cameron", I walked out.

When I got to the dorm Isaiah opened the door.

"Hey K-".

"Where's Cameron?", I interrupted.

"In his room", he answered.

When I walked into the room, Nate and Cameron were playing some baseball video game.

"Nate, can I talk to Cameron alone for a minute?", I asked in the nicest tone possible.

"Yeah he's all yours.", he got up and slapped Cameron's hand and left.

"What's up?", he looked up at me.

"Can we be honest from this point on. No more lies or secrets".

"I'm always honest with you Kat, what's wrong?".

"Malia came for a visit to my room and told me that you two did something the other day", I crossed my arms.

"She did something, I swear that I did nothing", he crossed his heart.

"What did she do?".

"She told me about you "seeing other guys" and when I got upset she tried to cheer me up by kissing my neck seductively".

"And what did you do?".

"I got up and told her that I needed to talk to you so I did".

"She made it sound way worse then that", I let out a sigh of relief.

"Don't listen to her, she's only trying to help herself. I love you and I wouldn't do anything to take that away".

"I'm sorry for rushing here like an ego maniac, I just wanted answers".