Perfect or Psyco?

Kat's pov
This morning was bound to be awkward. Of course Malia is gonna expect Cam to bring her a donut and be all happy about it. I know that I sound jealous, but I'm really not trying to be. Malia is nice and all, but she knows that Cam and I have something great going on and she might be trying to ruin it.

"Ellie I'm scared" "Not this again, Kat I think this is all just in your head" "Ellie are you really taking her side now?" "No she just made really good brownies last night" "really so your more concerned with brownies than my happiness?" "No, but brownies make me happy too"

"How do I tell her to back off without being rude?" "Well just tell her that you and Cam had sex so he's yours" "that's more of me bragging" "and?" "All she'll try to do is have sex with him" "well you do have a point, but you have to trust Cam like I said."

"I trust him, but I thought I trusted her which I don't" "Well I'll talk to Taylor to see what Cam thinks" "Don't! He won't think that I trust him" "relax kitty, he won't tell him" "Call me Kitty again and I'll beat your ass" I said as we laughed walking out of the room.

As soon as we got to the kitchen the girls were getting ready to leave. "Good morning everyone" Malia walked out of her room wearing my makeup and my clothes.

"Um Kat" Ellie whispered. "I know, what the fuck" I whispered back. "Here Kat, I borrowed your products and wrote them down so I can get them tonight and I snuck into your room and borrowed your clothes. I didn't know Hollister makes tops that are shorter than your stomach".

At this point I just wanted to scream. She just slut shamed me and acted like everything was normal.

"Oh yeah, they're everywhere" "looks like I'm gonna have to get some more to show off the belly button piercing I'm getting tonight" "that's cool" "yeah I wanna look great for the boys on the beach. I'm sure they would like it just like they like the bathing suits you like to wear"

"Kat you better leave before you go off" Luna whispered also annoyed at the fact that she was being shamed for what she was wearing. "I probably should, she's becoming a total nut job" "ever since you showed up yesterday she's been like this" "great" I said grabbing my bag and walking out.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Morning Babe" Cameron said grabbing my waist kissing me on the cheek. "Morning" "Are you okay, you look sick" "I'm completely fine, I just used Ellie's makeup this morning since I didn't have any" "Kat I'm so sorry" "that's okay I look worse with no makeup" "I hope this will make up for my comment" he said holding up a brown bag.

"Thanks Cam" Malia said walking by grabbing the bag and placing an iced coffee on the desk. "This is for you Cam, sorry Kat I don't know what flavor you like" "you clearly got bitch flavor" I said muttering under my breath.

"Sorry Kat what was that?" "Nothing I was just saying that Caramel is the best flavor" "it is, I'll get you one tomorrow" "mhm" "bye now"

"Want this?" Cameron asked looking disgusted at it. "Yeah" I said sipping it. "Here, I got her a different kind but she took yours" he said handing me a bag with Boston creme donut. "That's okay, keep it" "Are you sure?" "Yeah"

"Did she change her makeup?" "Wow is it really that obvious?" "Yeah it looks good on her" "it looks better on me" "you've never worn it" "ironic because I wear that everyday, she took my makeup and clothes" "makes sense but you look better than her in that top. You wore that the night of Christian's party" "mhm"