We aren't dating

Kat's pov
Today was the day I had to face Bryce and his lies. I wasn't looking forward to it but I wanted to let it go. I didn't want to be his friend or anything, I wanted to cut all ties with him. He always found a way to make me believe him but it wasn't happening this time.

I walked over to his penthouse and when I knocked on the door he came running after it.

"Hey babe", he said putting his arm around me. "Babe?, I broke up with you", I said detangling his arm from my neck. "See I think this is a whole misunderstanding, see your friends are liars especially that kid Cameron".

"Cameron isn't lying to me and neither are all my other friends who told me what you did and tried to do". "Kathrine how can you believe your friends over your boyfriend who loves you?".

"First off my name isn't Kathrine and second off because I love my friends and I don't love you. You don't love me either, you say that you love a lot of girls just to have sex with them which is pathetic".

"Oh I'm sorry "Kat" but what you said was untrue".

"True or not true I'm done with you", I said but as I was leaving he got down on his knees and grabbed my hand.

"What could I do to make you stay?".

"You can't do anything, I would never stay with you".

"Cmon Kat we had a great thing going on, and I don't want it to end because of your liar friends".

"Keyword, we had and had is in the past tense which means no more. We aren't moving forward".

"You'll regret it", he said as I walked out.

He was a jerk and I should've listened to Cameron from the start. Yeah I used him too but I actually started to develop feelings for Bryce.

When I got back to my dorm I went straight to my room and when I walked in, Cameron was waiting.

"Hey", I said. "Hey I had a great time with you last night". "Me too, it felt good to go out with you. It's also kinda mysterious since we're sneaking around". "Yeah it's cool", he said handing me my donut.

"So where were you?", he asked. "I went to go talk to Bryce, he's not too happy". "That's his own fault for trying to hurt you".

"Why did you come back when I hurt you?", I asked curiously.

"Because I knew that it wasn't intentional. You were just trying to make things right".

"Yeah". "I would never hurt you, you're the most important person in my life". "Really?". "Yeah I never see my mom and my sister and I are always apart so I have you. We might not be together but that doesn't mean that you aren't important to me".

"You too", I said hugging him. "I'm really happy with what we have going on between us", he said holding my head to his chest. "I wouldn't want it any other way", I said as I pecked his lips.

"So where's Ellie?", he asked. "Who do you think she's with?". "Yeah that's not shocking at all. I'm surprised that my roommates haven't been asking me where I'm going lately". "Mine always ask me why I'm in my room so much". "Maybe we should hang out at my place next time". "Yeah we should".

"So how's softball been going?". "It's been going good I guess. We do a lot of cardio which is annoying but it helps". "Yeah I can see that your ass got bigger", he laughed. "Oh thanks", I said sarcastically.

"How's baseball?". "Baseball is baseball, it's annoying". "I thought you loved baseball". "I do it's just that I hate getting up at 5 am to do a mile run every morning". "I would hate that". "Yeah but it keeps me in shape so I guess that's a good thing".