9

Adora

I slowly woke up to the feeling of small hands pressed into my cheeks, a sloppy kiss placed on my forehead. As I became more alert, I felt a weight on my abdomen. Opening my eyes, I saw Josiah sitting on me with a cute grin planted on his face, his left dimple popping.

"Hey there, love bug," I whispered, smiling.

"Hola mi amor. Freddy's still asleep," he chirped, pointing to his brother asleep on the other couch.

I looked at the TV and noticed Moana was paused half way through. It had been around their nap time so I put on a movie to watch. It was a Tuesday, officially 5 days had passed since the Maali's party. Everything between Santiago and I had been treated as normal. As if nothing occurred, and we both seemed more than fine with it.

I looked back at Josiah. "Why's the movie paused, amor?"

He got off me and I sat up and pulled him into my lap. I loved cuddling these kids.

"You and Fred falled asleep, so I paused it to sleep too."

I adored these children, even throughout the incorrect grammar.

"Do you want to finish it or are you hungry? It's about time for a snack, don't you think?"

He nodded his head and pulled me up by the hand and led me to the pantry.

I got some pretzels and Nutella for him, and heard his brother patter in, too. I turned, leaned down, and kissed his head. I noticed how he sat right next to his brother and yawned.

"How'd you sleep, bubs?"

"It was excellente, Addy." He lazily smiled. I placed their snack in front of them while putting the rest away. As I sat down in front of them my phone rang. I looked at it.

Zee

I scrunched my face confusedly. He knew I was at work now.

Must be important.

"Hello?"

"Adora! Thank god," he practically cried. "I went to your flat like you told me to. You know, to get apple juice? Because I can't live without it and I ran out? So I walk in and I see your roommate walk out of the room butt ass naked!"

I winced, considering he screeched the last part. As what he said set in, I started laughing. It was a slow, quiet laugh at first but gradually increased. The twins looked at me funny before they too started laughing, not even knowing what was so funny.

"Adora? What the fuck? Are you laughing at me?" He asked, jokingly offended.

He gasped. "Is that children laughing as well? You're bloody going to hell for this you know?"

"I'm so sorry, Zee! I should've warned you about Landon. He enjoys streaking sometimes," I finally managed.

"Yeah, no shit Addy, I've found that out."

I simply giggled. "I'd gotten used to it, I just forgot."

"So. What'd you do after you saw him?"

"Well, I did what any normal person would. I backed up and bolted out the door. We made awkward we contact too! While his willy was out!"

At this point I started cutting up, and I felt tears stinging my eyes.

"This is no laughing matter Adora Franklin. I'm psychologically scarred."

"You act as though you've never seen the male body before Zee!"

"I just wasn't ready for that at..." he began, "two forty-five, okay? I've only just woke up."