42

Santiago

My eyes fluttered open, an unusual feeling of warmth covering my face. I let out a puff of air and brushed Adora's hair away from my mouth.

I rubbed my eyes, gently rolling over on my back. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. 8:05 A.M.

I rolled over on my side, throwing my arm over Adora's waist. I froze.

We're spooning.

I quickly changed my position. She looked over her shoulder at me, a soft smile on her face. "Spooning isn't your thing?"

I chuckled and she sat up, raising her arms above her head as she yawned. "Your bed is extremely comfortable."

"Well, you slept on me all night, so it comes as a surprise to me that you know how comfortable my bed is."

She let out an early morning giggle, brushing her hair away from her face. She climbed on top of my abdomen and threw her hair behind her shoulder, freezing before she leaned into me. "We need to brush our teeth."

She hopped off of my abdomen, running into my bathroom. I stood up and walked into the bathroom, leaning against the door as I folded my arms over my chest. "That's going to be a problem for you, considering you're lacking a toothbrush."

"Oh, no," she said, pulling hers out of her bag, "I brought mine because I knew I'd convince you to let me stay over, one way or another."

I chuckled. "How'd you figure that?"

"I know exactly how to get into that pretty head of yours," she whispered, shooting me a wink through the mirror. I walked over to my side of the double vanity, brushing my teeth.

She leaned against the counter, biting down on her bottom lip as I neared her. Her fingertips gently brushed against my abdomen and I wrapped an arm around her middle, giving her backside a light slap.

She smiled and pressed her lips against mine, wrapping her free arm around my neck. I picked her up and placed her on the counter, smiling against her lips.

"Are you always like this in the morning time?" She asked, opening her legs for me.

"Only with you," I answered, my lips never departing hers. She slipped a hand in my sweatpants, pulling her lips away from mine with a smile.

I pulled her into my arms and walked into the bedroom, sitting down on my bed.

"Wait!" She whispered, slipping out of my lap. I watched her tip-toe to the door and lock it.

"Now," she said, brushing her hair away from her face as sashayed over to me. She took her time swinging her legs over mine before lowering herself down on my lap.

She pressed her lips against mine, my hands slipping down to her backside that was begging for my touch.

"Are you just an ass man, or what?" She asked, moving her hips against mine.

"Guess so," I said, pulling away from her, "but good for you, only yours is this fascinating."

"Perks of being thirty-five, your game is amazing."

I smiled and leaned back, rubbing her thigh with my thumb. "Since we're talking about physical traits that we're fascinated by, tell me what fascinates you about me. I think I'm already aware..."