special thanks + announcements

hi guys! so a few days ago we finished homewrecker... quite heart wrenching I'm aware.

but I genuinely hope you guys enjoyed reading this book as much as I enjoyed writing it. I spent so much time - with Rhee, may I add - spitting off ideas and saying dumb shit, but little did we know that it would become a pretty successful book one day.

thank you guys. I know I say it so much but I can't express how THANKFUL I am for each and every single one of you. I love you guys so much and throughout all the writers block and heartbreak, you guys have stood right next to me the whole time.

Rhee and I have considered this book our baby. This book is her baby phase, the next book is her elementary stage, and a third and fourth book??🧐🧐

haha. seriously though, thank you guys so much for putting your faith into this book. thanks for the click that maybe turned into a binge reading marathon or maybe the click that made you click back off. who tf knows.

I went through a weird stage in my life when I first started writing this book. I remember the SOLE inspiration for this book was my trip to Miami, Florida that I took back a while ago. I remember seeing all these beautiful businessmen that would MOST DEFINITELY ruin my life and me, being a teenager, loves older men. so I said "hey! if this can't happen to ME, why don't I write a book about it happening to someone else?"

I know there's tons of books out there like this, and I know the ending pissed some people off, but I wanted it to end more real-life like- I wanted the girl to still go off to college and pursue her dreams- even if the man couldn't go with her.

I firstly want to thank you guys of course. Thank you for reading, voting, commenting, everything you do and have done for this book. I couldn't ask for a better audience to write for.

Secondly I want to thank Rhee, my partner in crime, my babe, my whole entire heart. Thank you for being such a vital part of this. Thank you for accepting my weirdness at all times and thank you for being my BEST friend and the best writing partner I could ask for. (Also thank you for straying me away from dumbass ideas)

Thirdly (is that a word?) I want to thank all of my cover and banner makers that have put so much time and effort into making this book have more... eh... curb appeal?? haha. Thanks guys. You mean the absolute world to me. :)

I genuinely have had such a time writing this book. It's made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside and also made me really feel terrible and like my heart was getting ripped tf out. I hope you guys have gone through as many motions as I have!

So I guess that's enough of me rambling on. I'm so ready for you guys to read the next book and hopefully get a good reaction out of you like I'm assuming I will.. ;-)

Okokokok. Now onto announcements!

1) The one-shot contest's date was extended to December 20th. I'll probably continue to take them until around the 25th, and the winner will be chosen sometime soon after that!

2) I have a new book coming out! It will be called Cascadia Hills - and it features our most beloved, Bill fucking Skarsgård, aka, my baby. <3 I am so excited to write this! Keep an eye out if you're into my writing :) #plug srsly check it out tho! I'm ready for you guys to read it.

3) Wrecking the Homewrecker will be published as soon as I get the cover- but not a chapter, just a note so you guys can go ahead and add it to your library so you can be notified when the first chapter is uploaded! (Which will be on New Years, hopefully!)

4) Rhee also has a good book! I'll link her profile below:
LondonBienEntendu
go check out her writing, it's vvvv good ;))

okay guys! Well, I guess I'm bidding you guys adieu...

Until New Years ;)

ALSO :::: THE ORDER OF THE BOOKS GOES
1) Homewrecker
2) Wrecking the Homewrecker
3) Loving the Homewrecker
4) Forever With the Homewrecker

!!!! PLEASE READ THEM IN ORDERRR