Chapter 8:Recap part 2

Jin and Namjoon watched the deer closely until jin noticed at least five or six other wolves slowly approaching the deer. Jin slowly began to back up, Namjoon noticed a little bit after then realized the group of wolves and layed down on the grass watching them.

"What are you doing!?"-Jin whimpered quietly not to scare off the deer and/or get noticed by the other wolves.

"It's my pack don't worry just let them do the kill"-Namjoon yapped quietly as he motioned jin to sit next to him

Jin whined but hesitantly sat next to him and watched as they split into two groups and circled one of the bigger dear Jin got so interested in there hunting skills he didn't notice that his tail was slightly waving back and forth. Namjoon noticed and chuckled slightly in his head then watched his pack again noticing his father make the first move while the others followed behind him they successfully took the large deer down while the other ones ran away quickly. Namjoon nudged Jin with his nose softly then sat up and walked over to them causally while jin stayed hidden in the tall grass and watched.

"Namjoon!? What brings you here?"-His father barked happily wagging his tail like a dog that has a treat in front of them while the other wolves began to get ready and drag the dear back to the pack.

His fathers fur was more of a light brown with a few patches of grey so jin guessed that Namjoon got his fur from his deceased mother, He got lost in his own thoughts again of course.

"Im out hunting with a friend actually but then we saw you guy and decided to watch"-Namjoon barked a few times also wagging his tail happily jin thought it was cute that he was close to his parents.

"Friend? So that's the extra scent I smell it's sweet what's he like? Bring him to the pack he can follow us there"-His father yelped and he began to walk away to the others.  Wolves we're able to tell the difference between male and female wolves since they smelled different.

"I'll go get him but he's a little shy so he might not come out very easily"-Namjoon barked a little more quietly so jin couldn't hear,  he ran back over the batch of tall grass where jin was laying

"Hey are you gonna come out of hiding or what hyung, my dad really wants to meet you"-Namjoon groaned/barked, nudging jin to get up.

"What your dad! What if he doesn't like me?"-Jin whined covering his face with one of his paws which Namjoon thought was adorable.

"How could he not love you jinnie, he's really nice to, you'll be fine"-Namjoon barked happily, clearly convincing jin since he uncovered his face and sat up coming out of the tall grass and was now visible to the other wolves who just continued to drag the deer back.

" follow me, my dad is just over there we're about to head to the rest of the pack"-Namjoon barked as he trotted back over to his father and the others with jin close behind thoughts going all around his head on what to say.

"joon how big is your family(pack)? They won't try to....attack me or anything right?"-Jin barked very quietly his ears going down slightly,as the group was up ahead, Dragging the deer

Namjoon wagged his tail as if we we're laughing. "Don't be such worry wort my family isn't very large since most of them went to live their lives with the humans but of course come to visit this is their real home after all"-Namjoon said as they began to approach an area with large rocks that even a person couldn't get over with the right climbing gear.

"How are we supposed to get over these things?!"-Jin yellped quietly as he looked at namjoon who just simply smirked

"This is always my favorite part of coming back home"-Namjoon barked happily as jin noticed the other wolves climb under a small opening dragging the deer behind then with a little bit of struggle

"I'm not sure how this is your favorite part exactly your only going through that whole"-Jin groaned confused as namjoon began to step back a little with a grin.

"That's the regular way to go this way is more fun"-Namjoon barked as he took off running then jumped dissapearing behind one of smaller rocks jin quickly followed him and found himself on a pile of leaves right next to where the other wolves had came through

"How? Was this pile just sitting here?"-Jin thought to himself as looked to the right of him seeing namjoon grinning like an idiot

"I told you it would be fun and quickly turn back into your other form it's more respectful I've never followed that rule when I was younger though"-Namjoon barked as he turned back into a person laughing a little bit.

Jin turned back Into a person as he noticed everyone else was also now people, a hand stood out to him like it was waiting to be shaked,it was Namjoons he was helping him up from the leaves.

"Let's go and see my dad he's been waiting"-Namjoon said as they walked up some stone steps and found Namjoons father drinking some tea who really seemed to be enjoying it until he noticed them standing there.

"Oh sorry didn't see you there come on in"-His father said sipping down more tea

"Dad this is Kim seokjin he's a new transfer student we met just about two day's ago"-Namjoon said as his father put his tea down and smiled warmly at jin.

"Nice to meet you, it seems you to are close already even though you just met"-His father said still grinning, jin realized that Namjoon looked just like his and kinda acted like him as well

"Uh yeah I guess we kinda just clicked"-Jin said nervously, rubbing his nape.

"That's good to hear. Oh right you guys still needed to hunt go ahead and take a little of what he have you should head home as well you do have school tomorrow"-His father said grinning happily a little to happyily.

After hanging with Namjoons family they decided it was time to go and headed back getting their bags from the bushes they left them in.

"Do you think he liked me?"-Jin asked nervously

"nope he totaly loved you he's never been that calm with a person he has never met before"-Namjoon said as they walked back home taking a few shortcuts through the forest getting back much quicker

_______________________
Done with this chapter hope you enjoyed it  😓😁